- Volume 20 Issue 2
This paper introduces a new variable power divider circuit with an arbitrary power division ratio ranging from
Power divider;Variable power divider;Unequal power divider;Ring-hybrid coupler
- D. M. Pozar, Microwave Engineering, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1990.
- E. Wilkinson, "An N-Way Hybrid Power Divider," IRE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. MTT-8, pp.116-118, Jan.1960.
- S. B. Cohn, "A Class of Broadband Three-Port TEM-Mode Hybrids" IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. MTT-16, no.2, pp.116-118, Feb.1968.
- U. H. Park, " Power Divider Using a Coaxial Cable,"Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 6, no.4, pp. 661-668, April 2012.
- U. H. Park, "A variable power divider with 1:3 and 3:1 power division ratios," IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, vol.9, no.6, pp. 596-601, March 2012. https://doi.org/10.1587/elex.9.596
- J. S. Lim, S. M. Oh, J. J. Koo, Y. C. Jeong, and D. Ahn, "An Unequal Power Divider with Adjustable Dividing Ratio," The Journal of Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, vol.18, no.5, pp.478-485, May 2007. https://doi.org/10.5515/KJKIEES.2007.18.5.478
- U. H. Park, "Dual-impedance transmission line employing an ungrounded copper plane," IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, vol.10, no.12, pp. 1-5, June 2013.
- J. Reed and G. J. Wheeler, "A Method of Analysis of Symmetrical Four-Port Networks," IRE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. MTT-4, pp. 246-252, Oct. 1956.
- Y. C. Jeong, J. W. Kim, H. R. Ahn, D. Ahn, and I. S. Chang, "Synthesis of Ring Hybrid Coupler having arbitrary termination impedence," The 1990 symposium of the Korean Institute of Electronics and Information, vol. 13, no. 1, pp.67-70, July. 1990.
- U. H. Park, I. S. Chang, J. W. Huh and I. H. Kan, "Design of a RF fixed phase control circuit using I&Q Demodulator," Journal of the Korean Institute of Telematics and Electronics, vol. 36D, pp.8-14, Jan. 1999.
Supported by : Kangwon National University