- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of Message Oriented Middleware for Operational Flight Program in Avionics
항공전자 비행운영프로그램을 위한 메시지 기반 미들웨어 개발
- Received : 2015.11.03
- Accepted : 2015.12.15
- Published : 2016.02.29
It is require to design the next generation avionics system while considering applicability under open architecture where standerd communication module is used. In this situation, if the existing schemes cannot guarantee new requirement, new system development is demanded. In this paper, we present design, implementation, and testing procedure for message based middleware to support operational flight program on avionics. System architecture include mission computer (MC) and large area display (LAD) over standard socket communication based on reliable Ethernet. Finally, experimental results demonstrate that the proposed middleware can guarantee real-time with 20msec as well as reliability requirements with no lost packet.
Operational Flight Program;Message Service System;realtime;reliability
- Pierre Bieber, Eric Noulard, Claire Pagetti, Thierry Planche and Francois Vialard, "Preliminary Design of Future Reconfigurable IMAPlatforms," ACM SIGBED Review - Special Issue on the 2nd International Workshop on Adaptive and Reconfigurable Embedded Systems (APRES'09), Oct. 2009.
- H. K. Jun, S. H. Lee, H. T. Kim, S. M. Park, "Trend in DDS Middleware Standardazation," Weekly Technical Report, no. 1456, National IT Promotion Agency, July 2010.
- Edward Curry, Middleware for Communications, John Wiley &Sons, Ltd, 2004.
- Data Distribution Service (DDS), Version 1.4, April 2015, Available: http://www.omg.org/spec/DDS/1.4
- K. Landry, J. Boland, and G. Bois, "Integration and Performances Analysis of a Data Distribution Service Middleware in Avionics," SAE Technical Paper, 2015-01-2554, 2015.
- Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Jonson, John Vlissides, Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, Addison-Wesley Professional, 1994.
Grant : BK21플러스
Supported by : 경상대학교