- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Studies of vision monitoring system using a background separation algorithm during radiotherapy
방사선 치료시 배경분리알고리즘을 이용한 비젼모니터링 시스템에 대한 연구
- Received : 2015.12.23
- Accepted : 2016.01.14
- Published : 2016.02.29
The normal tissue in radiation therapy, to minimize radiation, it is most important to maximize local tumor control rates in intensive research the exact dose to the tumor sites. Therefore, the initial, therapist accuracy of detecting movement of the patient fatigue therapist has been a problem that is weighted down directly. Also, by using a web camera, a difference value between the image to be updated to the reference image is calculated, if the result exceeds the reference value, using the system for determining the motion has occurred. However, this system, it is not possible to quantitatively analyze the movement of the patient, the background is changed when moving the treatment bed in the co-therapeutic device was not able to sift the patient. In this paper, using a alpah(
Vision System;Background Subtraction;Motion Monioring;Separating image
- G.J.Kim, J.Y.Hong, and S.H.Han, "Analysis of Correlation Coefficient Between Movements of Thoracoabdominal Tumors and External Respiration Using Image Guided Radiotherapy(IGRT)," JKCA, vol. 14, pp. 362-370, Nov. 2014.
- S.Webb "Optimisation of conformal radiotherapy dose distribution by simulated annealing, Physics in Medicine and Biology," vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 13-49, Feb. 1989.
- J.S.Kim, M.K.Cho, Y.B.Cho, H.B.Youn, H.K.Kim, M., Shin, D., Lee, S., Lee, R.N., and S.Y.Park "Geometric calibration of cone-beam CT system for image guided proton therapy," Korean Journal of Medical Physics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 209-218, Aug. 2008.
- Y.J.Kim, Y.I.Jang., Y.S.Ji, J.B.Han, N.G.Choi, and S.J.Jang "Evaluation on Usefulness of Applying Body-fix to Four Dimensional Radiation Therapy," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 419-426, May 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.10.419
- A.M. Berson, R. Emery, L. Rodriguez, G.M. Richards, Ng, T., S. Sanghavi, and J. Barsa, "Clinical experience using respiratory gated radiation therapy comparison of free-breathing and breath-hold techniques," International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 419-426, Jan. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2004.03.037
- P.J. Keall, S.Joshi, S.S Vedam, J.V. Siebers, V.R. Kini, and R. Mohan, "Four-dimensional radiotherapy planning for DMLC-based respiratory motion tracking," Medical physics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 942-951, Sep. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.1879152
- G. Medioni, J.M. Choi, M. Labeau, J. T Leksut, and L, Meng, Member, KIICE. "3D Facial Landmark Tracking and Facial Expression Recognition," Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 207-215, Sep. 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2013.11.3.207
- K.B.Kim, D.H.Song, Y.W.Woo, "Real Time Recognition of Finger-Language Using Color Information and Fuzzy Clustering Algorithm," Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 19-22, Feb. 2010. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2010.8.1.019
- K Sharma, S. lah, I.k. Moon, "GPU-Based Optimization of Self-Organizing Map Feature Matching for Real-Time Stereo Vision," Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 128-134, June 2014. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2014.12.2.128