- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Indoor Environment Monitoring and Controlling System design and implementation based on Internet of Things
사물인터넷 기반 실내 환경 관제시스템 설계 및 구현
Park, Jae-Woon;Kim, Dae-Sik;Joo, Nak-Keun
- Received : 2015.10.12
- Accepted : 2015.11.17
- Published : 2016.02.29
Recently, many people perform jobs including study and work within a common indoor space. Yet this space could have an adverse effect on operational efficiency as well as health because of many pollution factors. So maintaining a pleasant environment in the common space is important. In this thesis we study the integrated environment management system for better living conditions. This system analyzes and manages harmful environmental factors to make more pleasant environment in office, library or classroom. The proposed indoor environment management system will provide a pleasant environment by monitoring the indoor environment and driving the actuator in real time. In addition, it can be applicable to different types of indoor space to reach solutions to raise recognition of indoor environment pollution by people.
Indoor Environment;Environment Monitoring and Controlling System;Internet of Things;Sensor
- E. Y. Choi, "Air Pollution, Global worst killer," Asian Citizen's Center for Environment and Health, pp. 1, Mar. 2014.
- B. Y. Hwang, "Evaluation on the Level of Indoor Air Pollutants at Public Facilities and Development of Surveillance System on Indoor Air Pollutants," Soon Chun Hyang University : Research services businesses Final Report, 2008.
- Living Environment Information Center. Indoor environmental [Internet]. Available: https://iaqinfo.nier.go.kr/leinfo/indoor_efine.do
- Y. Y. Lee, "A Study on Indoor Air Pollution Characterization and Management," University Of Seoul : Final Report, 2002.
- "ICT industry 10 issues in 2015," Institute for Information & communication Technology Promotion, p. 9, 2014.
- Doopedia Internet search site (http://www.doopedia.co.kr)
- S. H. Lee, "Study for overseas expansion of the internet of things," DeltaTech International : Korea Communications Policy Research, vol. 14, no. 35, p. 39, 2014.