- Volume 20 Issue 2
A graph G=(V,E) is called an interval graph with a set V of vertices representing intervals on a line such that there is an edge
interval graph;vertex connectivity;fully dynamic;interval tree;algorithm;interval
- M. C. Golumbic, Algorithmic Graph Theory and Perfect Graphs, New York, NY: Academic Press, 1980.
- J. M. Keil, "Finding hamiltonian circuits in interval graphs," Information Processing Letters, vol. 20, pp. 201-206, May 1985. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0190(85)90050-X
- G. Ramalingam and C. Pandu Rangan, "A unified approach to domination problems on interval graphs," Information Processing Letters, vol. 27, pp. 271-274, April 1988. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0190(88)90091-9
- A. Srinivasa Rao and C. Pandu Rangan, "Linear algorithm for domatic number problem on interval graphs," Information Processing Letters, vol. 33, pp. 29-33, Oct. 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0190(89)90184-1
- H. Broersma, Jiri Fiala, P. A. Golovach, T. Kaiser, D. Paulusma, and A. Proskurowski, "Linear-time algorithms for scattering number and hamilton-connectivity of interval graphs," Journal of Graph Theory, vol. 79, pp. 282-299, Aug. 2015. https://doi.org/10.1002/jgt.21832
- S. Even and R. E. Tarjan, "Network flow and testing graph connectivity," SIAM Journal on Computing, vol. 4, pp. 507-518, Oct. 1975. https://doi.org/10.1137/0204043
- P. K. Ghosh and M. Pal, "An Efficient algorithm to solve connectivity problem on trapezoid graphs," Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 24, pp. 141-154, May 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02832306
- A. Ilic, "Efficient algorithm for the vertex connectivity of trapezoid graph," Information Processing Letters, vol. 113, pp. 398-404, May 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipl.2013.02.012
- T. W. Kao and S. J. Horng, "Computing k-vertex connectivity on an interval graph," in Proceeding of the 13th International Conference on Parallel Processing, pp. 218-221, 1994.
- D. Eppstein, Z. Galil, G, and F. Italiano, Agorithms and Theoretical Computing Handbook, CRC Press, 1999.
- J. Holm, K. de Lichtenberg, and M. Thorup, "Polylogarithmic deterministic fully dynamic algorithms for connectivity, minimum spanning tree, 2-edge, and biconnectivity," Journal of ACM, vol. 48, pp. 723-760, July 2001. https://doi.org/10.1145/502090.502095
- C. Crespelle, "Fully dynamic representations of interval graphs," in Proceeding of the 35th International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science, pp. 77-87, 2009.
Supported by : Busan University of Foreign Studies