- Volume 20 Issue 2
Recent developments in internet technologies has enabled widespread growth of embedded systems like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other smart home systems. A research in the industrial sector on the utilization of the board has been made. The development needs of the embedded board in a reagent bottle case system has been highlighted. Current reagent Management System has to hold and manage the reagent itself is mostly to save the program using handwritten or machine. In addition, there is a risk to the system during the vulnerable zone administrator to manage the situation of the reagent bottle case can lead to a massive fire. In this paper, reagent bottle case RFID readers and data in real-time is monitored by attaching a sensor management through the database and sends a warning message to the mobile device of the administrator in real time during hazardous situations in the reagent bottle case. This is improve the reliability and efficiency of reagent bottle case.
Real-time Management System;Embedded Systems;NFC;GCM
- J. H. Lee, J. E.Lee, "Threatening the safe Life: safety management strategy for Food, Drug, and School meals," The Korean Association for Crisis and Emergency Management, vol.6, no.1, pp-19-35, Nov. 2014.
- J. I. Kim, W. J. Lee, K. W. CHong, "A Web-based System for Real-time Monitoring of Dangerous Objects using RFID," Society for E-business studies, vol.13, no.2, pp.101-115, May. 2008.
- S. R. Hann, S. H. Kim, K. S. Choi, D. S. Kim, "An Implementation of Book Lending Administration using Embedded RFID Middleware System," Korean Institute Of Information Technology, vol.8, no.3, pp.7-16, Mar. 2010.
- B. G. Kim, "A Riding Horse Individual Management System based on NFC," Korean Institute Of Information Technology, pp.401-406, May. 2014.
- Y. H. Kang, S. H. Kung, J. H. Yoo, "USN based Animal Resources Management System," Proceedings of KIIT Summer Conference, p.414-417, Jun. 2009.
- J. W. Kim, "A Smart Home Prototype Implementation Using Raspberry Pi," The Journal of the Korea institute of electronic communication sciences, vol.10, no.10, pp. 1139-1144, Oct. 2015. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.10.1139
- M. H. Baek, H. J. Kim, "Design and Implementation of the Recording Processing Supporting System using RFID," Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, vol.9, no.6, pp.629-632, Dec. 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/ijice.2011.9.6.629