- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Hangul Serious Game for Childhood using Whole Language Approach
총체적 교수법을 이용한 유아용 한글 기능성 게임 설계
- Received : 2015.08.12
- Accepted : 2015.08.25
- Published : 2016.02.28
Times have changed and using smart phones is common to everyone, regardless of men and women of all ages. Especially, making educational applications is on a rising trend. This report aims to build a program, which makes young children easily meet and learn Hangul anytime, anywhere, to keep pace with the change and trend. As everyone knows, young children's Hangul learning process is changing with smart phone generalization. Young children usually learned Hangul based on paper books but now times have changed, instead, smart phones can be used to learn Hangul anytime, anywhere, and this trend is seen everywhere easily. This report explains how to build smart phone applications to make it easier to learn and understand educational Hangul plays.
Game Engine;Application;Smart phone;Edutainment;Children's Learning
- 로제 카이와(R.Cailois)지음, 이상률 옮김, 놀이와 인간, 문예출판사, pp.37-43, 1994.
- 이문정, "한글의 문자 특성에 적합한 유아 읽기, 쓰기 교육," 미래유아교육학회지, 제11권, 제1호, p.174, 2004.
- 정다희, "통합적 언어 교육을 위한 온라인 유아 한글 교육 프로그램 연구," 디지털스토리텔링연구, p.10, 2008,
- 한선아, "유아교육을 위한 콘텐츠 저작 도구," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9권, 제12호, pp.932-939, 2009.
- 현은자, 연혜민, 장주연, 이은영, "유아 언어학습용 단어게임 애플리케이션 분석," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제13권, 제11호, pp.551-561, 2013.
- Charles Bernardoff, NGUI for Unity, PACKT, 2014
- Creighton, "Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide", 2010
- Will Goldstone, Unity 3.x Game Development Essentials, Packt Publishing; 2 edition, December 20, 2011
- Sue Blackman, Beginning 3D Game Development with Unity 4: All-in-one, multi-platform game development (Technology in Action), Apress; 2 edition, August 27, 2013
- Kim Pallister, Game Programming Gems 5, Cengage Learning, February 28, 2005.
- G. Szijarto and K. Jozsef, High Resolution Folaige Rendering for Real-time Applications, Budmerice, Slovak Republic: SCCG, 2003.
- Mark DeLoura, Game Programming Gems, Charles River Media, August 2000.
- Mark DeLoura, Game Programming Gems 2, Charles River Media, July 2001.
- Andrew Kirmse, Game Programming Gems 4, Cengage Learning, March 3, 2004.