- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Emphatical study on the Relationship among Corporate Cash Flow, its Accruals and its Factors with the Sustainability of Profit and Corporate Value of KOSDAQ-based Manufacturing Companies
코스닥 기반 제조업 중견기업 중심으로 현금흐름과 그 발생액 및 발생액 요소가 기업이익 지속성과 기업가치에 미친 실증적 연구
- Received : 2015.12.10
- Accepted : 2016.01.22
- Published : 2016.02.28
This paper examined the relationship among corporate cash flow, its accruals, and its factors with its continuity of profit and corporate value by regression analysis of KOSDAQ based midsize manufacturing enterprises for 11 years from 2004 to 2014 year. Through this empirical analyze, corporate operators can have a chance to find opportunities to improve the efficiency of business operations, and to the potential investors, it can give the perspective through providing the basic information for the rational investment decisions. Through this analysis, its cash flow, accruals and its factors showed continually a significant relationship with its corporate operating profits and its market values. Thought out the relation analysis, its cash flow, its accurals and the factors of the accruals, account receivables, inventories affected the positive(+) impact on its business profits. But, its account payables affected negative(-) impact on its business profit. The other hand, the cash flow from operating activities and accruals related to capitalization of assets and liabilities fluctuations affected a positive(+) effect on the company market value.
Accruals;Cash Flow;Corporate Profit;Corporate Value
- 이호갑, "기업성과측정치로서 회계이익과 현금흐름의 상대적 우월성," 회계연구, 제6권, 제2호, pp.205-222, 2001.
- 권수영, 기은선, 서호준, "발생액의 질이 미래이익에 대한 주가 정보성에 미치는 영향," 경영학연구, 제41권, 제1호, pp.139-169, 2012.
- G. P. Wilson, "The Relative Incremental Information Content of Accruals and Cash Flows :Combined Evidence at the Earnings Announcement and Annual Report Date," Journal of Accounting Research, pp.165-200, 1986.
- V. Bernard and T. Stober, "The Nature and Amount of Information in Cash Flows and Accruals," The Accounting Review, Vol.76, No.October, pp.624-652, 1989.
- M. Barth, D. Cram, and K. Nelson, "Accrualsand the Prediction of Future Cash Flows," The Accounting Review, Vol.76, pp.27-58, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2308/accr.2001.76.1.27
- R. Sloan, "Do Stock Prices Fully Reflect Information in Accruals and Cash Flows about Future Earnings?," The Accounting Review, Vol.71, pp.289-316, 1996.
- 김지홍, 백혜원, 고재민, "발생액의 질과 재무분석가의 정보 환경이 이익예측 정확도에 미치는 영향," 회계학연구, 제35권, pp.1-35, 2010.