- Volume 17 Issue 2
본 연구는 White 등이 개발한 LRM (leader rapport management) 도구를 한국어로 번역 및 수정하여 도구의 타당도와 신뢰도를 검증하는 방법론적 연구이다. 서울 소재의 2개의 상급병원에서 근무하는 간호사들을 200명을 대상으로 하여 내용 타당도, 구성 타당도, 동시 타당도, 수렴 타당도 및 신뢰도 검증을 실시하였다. 본 연구에서 한국어판 LRM도구는 총 3개 요인으로 구성되었으며 자존감 4문항, 자율성 4문항, 유대관계 4문항으로 총 12문항으로 분석되었다. 또한 신뢰도검증 결과 자존감은 Cronbach's
- Korean Hospital Nurses Association. Survey on the current nurse deployment: A report of hospital nurses association [Internet]. Seoul: Hospital Nurses Association: 2014 [cited 2015 June 1]. Available from: http://www.khna.or.kr/web/information/article_search.php . (accessed Oct., 20, 2015)
- R. J. Burke, S. Moodie, S. L. Dolan, L. Fiksenbaum, "Job demands, social support, work satisfaction and psychological well-being among nurses in Spain", ESADE Business School Research Paper, Vol. 233, pp.3-31, July, 2012.
- M. F. Furukawa, T. S. Raghu, B. B. Shao, "Electronic medical records, nurse staffing, and nurse-sensitive patient outcomes: Evidence from the national database of nursing quality indicators", Medical Care Research and Review, Vol.68, No.3, pp.311-331, August, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1077558710384877 https://doi.org/10.1177/1077558710384877
- J. Needleman, P. Buerhaus, V. S. Pankratz, C. L. Leibson, S. R. Stevens, M. Harris, "Nurse staffing and inpatient hospital mortality", New England Journal of Medicine, Vol.364, No.11, pp.1037-1045, March, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsa1001025 https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMsa1001025
- J. W. Han, H. Y. Woo, E. S. Ju, S. H. Lim, S. S. Han, "Effects of nurses' social capital on turnover intention:focused on the mediating effects organizational commitment and organizational cynicism", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol.43, No.4, pp.517-525, August, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.4.517 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.4.517
- Y. H. Han, I. S. Son, K. O. Park, K. H. Kang, "The relationships between professionalism, job involvement, organizational commitment and turnover intention among clinical nurses", Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, Vol.16, No.2, pp.17-31, August, 2010.
- K. J. Lee, S. Y. Yoo, "Relationships between nurses' ethical dilemma, coping types, job satisfaction and turnover intention in Korea", Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, Vol.17, No.1, pp.1-15, April, 2011.
- M. J. Kim, S. A. Park, "Experiences of hospital nurses' turnover: Determinants of factors affecting turnover intention", Journal of Military Nursing Research, Vol.28, No.1, pp.56-69, March, 2010.
- Y. J. Lee, K. B. Kim, "Experiences of nursing turnover", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol.38, No.2, pp.248-257, April, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.2.248 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.2.248
- Y. H. Kim, J. H. Choi, K. E. Kim, "The impact of job overload, relationship with senior on nurses' intention to quit their jobs: Mediating role of emotional exhaust", The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol.15, No.3, pp.372-381, September, 2009.
- T. W. H. Ng, M. Butts, R. J. Vandenberg, D. M. DeJoy, M. G. Wilson, "Effects of management communication, opportunity for learning, and work schedule flexibility on organizational commitment", Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol.68, No3, pp.474-489, June, 2006. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2005.10.004 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2005.10.004
- Weitz BA, Castleberry SB, Tanner JF. Selling: Building partnerships. p.11, McGraw-Hill, 1992.
- D. D. Gremler, S. W. Brown, "The loyalty ripple effect: Appreciating the full value of customers", International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol.10, No.3, pp.271-293, September, 1999. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09564239910276872 https://doi.org/10.1108/09564239910276872
- D. D. Gremler, K. P. Gwinner, "Customer-employee rapport in services relationships", Journal of Service Research, Vol.3, No.1, pp.82-104, August, 2000. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/109467050031006 https://doi.org/10.1177/109467050031006
- J. Nadler, "Rapport: Rapport in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution", Marquette Law Review, Vol.87, No.4, pp.875-882, July, 2004.
- Spencer-Oate H. Rapport management: A framework for analysis. p.11-46, NY: AC & Black, 2000.
- H. Spencer-Oatey, "Managing rapport in talk: Using rapport sensitive incidents to explore the motivational concerns underlying the management of relations", Journal of Pragmatics, Vol.34, No.5, pp.529-545, May, 2002. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0378-2166(01)00039-X https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-2166(01)00039-X
- C. D. White, K. S. Campbell, K. M. Kacmar, "Development and validation of a measure of leader rapport management: the LRM scale", Institute of Behavioural and Applied Management, Vol.13, No.2, pp.121-149, January, 2012.
- K. S. Campbell, C. D. White, D. E. Johnson, "Leader-member relations as a function of rapport management", Journal of Business Communication, Vol.40, No.3, pp.170-194, July, 2003. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/002194360304000301 https://doi.org/10.1177/002194360304000301
- J. Greenberg, "Stress fairness to fare no stress: Managing workplace stress by promoting organizational justice", Organizational Dynamics, Vol.33, No.4, pp.352-365, September, 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.orgdyn.2004.09.003 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orgdyn.2004.09.003
- A. Li, A. B. Butler, "The effects of participation in goal setting and goal rationales on goal commitment: An exploration of justice mediators", Journal of Business and Psychology, Vol.19, No.1, pp.37-51, December, 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/B:JOBU.0000040271.74443.22 https://doi.org/10.1023/B:JOBU.0000040271.74443.22
- M. Thompson, P. Heron, "The difference a manager can make: Organizational justice and knowledge worker commitment", The International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol.16, No.3, pp.383-404, February, 2005. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0958519042000339561 https://doi.org/10.1080/0958519042000339561
- S. G. Ji, B. S. Yang, S. H. Kim, "The effects of rapport of healthcare services providers on emotional labor, job satisfaction and organizational commitment", Journal of the Korea Service Management Society, Vol.11, No.1, pp.209-236, November, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2010.11.1.009
- G. H. Yan, Y. K. Park, Y. H. Kim, "The effect of doctor's communication styles on rapport, trust and loyalty", Journal of Marketing Studies, Vol.19, No.2, pp.41-57, June, 2011.
- S. J. Kwon, A. K. Choi, "The effect of supervisor's communication styles on secretary's rapport, trust and loyalty to supervisor", Bussiness Education, Vol.28, No.2, pp.1-24, April, 2014.
- R. L. Gorsuch, "Common factor analysis versus component analysis: Some well and little known facts", Multivariate Behavioral Research, Vol.25, No.1, pp.33-39, June, 1990. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1207/s15327906mbr2501_3 https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327906mbr2501_3
- J. Cook, T. Wall, "New work attitude measures of trust, organizational commitment and personal need non-fulfillment", Journal of Occupational Psychology, Vol.53, No.1, pp.39-52, March, 1980. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1980.tb00005.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1980.tb00005.x
- H. Lee, "Related factor of organizational effectiveness in hospital: Self-efficacy, faith in supervisor [master's thesis]." Seoul: Yonsei University: p.1-60, 2003.