- Volume 24 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Structural Analysis of Pump Gear of Urea-SCR System for Diesel Engine
디젤기관용 Urea-SCR 시스템 펌프 기어에 관한 구조해석
- Received : 2015.03.23
- Accepted : 2015.10.07
- Published : 2016.01.01
This research was conducted structural analysis in order to analyze the impact of the gear in Urea pump when the water is frozen. Subject of study, gear was designed nine models, this gear is a spur gear, located in pump. Contact conditions and rotation conditions were set the gear's condition of restriction. Given 136 MPa pressure to external gear by water was set to the applied stress. The performing result of structural analysis, maximum stress and strain are appeared between two gears. At the same diameter, strain and stress are decreased gradually thicker. Because of the little part in crevice between gears, this parts of gears could be obtained conclusion to be generated maximum stress and strain.
Outer diameter and thickness;Pump gear;Structural analysis;Urea-SCR system;Stress and strain
- Y. S. Park, D. S. Choi, N. Y. Kim, Y. T. Choi, Y. W. Kim, H. S. Jung, S. H. Kim, Y. G. Cho and S. H. Lee, "Characterization of Urea-SCR System for a Mobile Diesel Engine," KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp.262-267, 2006.
- Y. Y. Ham, S. H. Lee, H. S. Jung and D. H. Shin, "Experimental Study on DeNOx Characteristics of Urea-SCR System," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.17, No.2, pp.180-186, 2009.
- H. H. Choi, H. S. Kim, Y. I. Jeong, I. H. Im, J. H. Park and J. W. Hwang, "A Study on the NOx Conversion Performance of an Urea-SCR Catalyst Coated Electrical Heater System," KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp.401-406, 2007.
- J. H. Seo, S. W. Lee, Y. S. Cho and Y. S. Kang, "A Study on Effect of NOx and NH3 Emission Characteristics by Urea-SCR Model for Euro-6 Emission Regulation in Diesel Engine," KSAE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp.479-485, 2012.
- J. G. Nam, "A Study on the Urea-SCR System for NOx Reduction of a Light-duty Diesel Engine," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.13, No.5, pp.57-63, 2005.
- S. J. Jeong and C. H. Lee, "A Study on the Injection Characteristics of Urea Solution to Improve deNOx Performance of Urea-SCR Catalyst in a Heavy Duty Diesel Engine," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.16, No.4, pp.165-172, 2008.
- Y. C. Lee and S. Y. Park, "Computational Study on the Ureasolution Distribution Characteristics of Urea-SCR System," KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp.2084-2087, 2013.
- S. Y. Lee, N. I. Kim, Y. B. Park and M. Y. Kim, "Numerical Investigation of Urea Freezing and Melting Characteristics Using Coolant Heater," Transactions of KSME, Vol.37, No.8, pp.717-724, 2013.
- B. C. Choi, Y. K. Kim and H. N. Kim, "Frozen and Melting Characteristics of Urea-aqueous Solution for Urea-SCR System by Circulation of Engine Coolant," Transactions of KSPSE, Vol.15, No.4, pp.42-47, 2011.
- Y. H. Yoon, B. H. Park, Y. O. Han, B. J. Hong and J. S. Shim, "Numerical Simulation of External Gear Pump Using Immersed Solid Method," Transactions of KSME, Vol.38, No.1, pp.95-101, 2014.
- J. U. Cho and M. S. Han, "Structural Analysis on the System of Differential Gear," Transactions of KSMTE, Vol.18, No.3, pp.279-284, 2009.