- Volume 24 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Developing Analysis Model for Evaluation of HCVT Materialization Possibility, and Examining It's Characteristics
HCVT 구현 가능성 평가를 위한 해석모델 개발 및 특성검토
- Received : 2015.06.16
- Accepted : 2015.10.05
- Published : 2016.01.01
This paper reviews design validity before manufacturing HCVT prototype through simulation. The component part is being devided, modeled and checked if it works well to an designer's original intent about some active modes. Also, the dynamic characteristic is examined how it changes according to alteration of pressure, friction and leak rate. Finally, HCVT design plan is being confirmed if it could be materialized through those analysis.
- D. T. Kim, "Pressure Ripple Reduction of Hydraulic Pump.Motor in HST," KSMTE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp.117-123, 2003.
- D. T. Kim and I. G. Yun, "Pressure Ripple Characteristics of Hydrostatic Transmission (HST)," KSMTE Autumn Conference Proceedings, pp.222-227, 1998.
- Y. H. Yoon, J. S. Jang and Y. S. Lim, "Analysis Model Development for Hydraulic Component and System Design," Transactions of KSFC, Vol.9, No.1 pp.56-69, 2012.
- D. K. Noh, J. S. Jang and S. Y. Uh, "Development of Injection Molding Machine Simulation Model Based on Hydraulic Circuit, and Operating Characteristic Examination," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.22, No.2, pp.7-16, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2014.22.2.007
- SimulationX User Manual and Library Manual, ITI GmbH, 2011.