- Volume 24 Issue 2
The market demand for diesel engine tends to increase in general passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles because of its advantages. However, to meet the vehicle emissions regulation which will be more stringent in the future, it is necessary to plurally apply all after-treatment technologies such as diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), catalyzed diesel particulate filter (CDPF), lean NOx trap (LNT) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR), and so on. Accordingly, the exhaust after-treatment system for diesel vehicle requires the technology of minimizing the numbers of catalysts by integrating every individual catalysts. The purposes of this study is to develop hybrid exhaust after-treatment device system which simultaneously uses LNT/DPF and SCR/DPF catalyst concurrently reducing NOx and particulate matter (PM). As the results, the hybrid system with
촉매;후처리 시스템;선택적 환원촉매;디젤입자상물질필터
- S. M. Woo and B. C. Choi, "Numerical Analysis on Melting Phenomena and Phase Interface Change of Frozen Urea-aqueous Solution by Electric Heater," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.22, No.5, pp.13-19, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2014.22.5.013
- S. K. Hwang, A. H. Ko, J. W. Yoon, C. L. Myung, S. S. Park and E. S. Kim, "A Study on NOx Reduction Characteristics of LNT Catalyst with Fuel Injection Control in Light-duty Diesel Engine," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.20, No.4, pp.150-155, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2012.20.4.150
- S. H. Lee, J. H. Kwak, S. Y. Lee and J. H. Lee, "On-road Chasing and Laboratory Measurements of Exhaust Particle Emissions of Diesel Vehicles Equiped with After-treatment Technologies (DPF, Urea-SCR)," Int. J. Automotive Technology, Vol.16, No.4, pp.551-559, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12239-015-0056-8
- T. V. Johnson, "Diesel Emissions in Review," SAE 2011-01-0304, 2011.
- T. V. Johnson, "Vehicular Emissions in Review," SAE 2012-01-0368, 2012.
- T. V. Johnson, "Vehicular Emissions in Review," SAE 2013-01-0538, 2013.
- T. V. Johnson, "Vehicular Emissions in Review," SAE 2014-01-1491, 2014.
- W. S. Kang, B. C. Choi and H. N. Kim, "Simultaneous Reduction Characteristics of PM and NOx by NbCe Catalyst," KSAE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp.368-371, 2011.
- W. S. Kang and B. C. Choi, "Thermal and Chemical Aging Characteristics of SCR/DPF Catalysts for Diesel Vehicle," KSAE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp.510-514, 2012.
- J. Tan, C. Solbrig and S. J. Schmieg, "The Development of Advanced 2-way SCR/DPF Systems to Meet Future Heavy-duty Diesel Emissions," SAE 2011-01-1140, 2011.
- T. C. Watling, M. R. Ravenscroft and G. Avery, "Development, Validation and Application of a Model for an SCR Catalyst Coated Diesel Particulate Filter," Catal. Today, Vol.188, No.1, pp.32-41, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2012.02.007
- Y. He, D. B. Brown, S. Lu, M. J. Paratore and J. Li, "Opportunities and Challenges for Blended 2-way SCR/DPF Aftertreatment Technologies," SAE 2009-01-0274, 2009.
- J. Balland, M. Parmentier and J. Schmitt, "Control of a Combined SCR on Filter and Underfloor SCR System for Low Emission Passenger Cars," SAE 2014-01-1522, 2014.
- W. S. Kang and B. C. Choi, "Effect of Copper Precursor on Simultaneous Removal of PM and NOx of a 2-way SCR/CDPF," Chem. Eng. Sci., Vol.141, No.1, pp.175-183, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2015.11.007
- W. S. Kang, B. C. Choi and H. N. Kim, "Characteristics of the Simultaneous Removal of PM and NOx Using CuNb-ZSM-5 Coated on Diesel Particulate Filter," J. of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol.19, No.4, pp.1406- 1412, 2013 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2013.01.004
- B. C. Choi and K. S. Lee, "LNT/CDPF Catalysts for Simultaneous Removal of NOx and PM from Diesel Vehicle Exhaust," Chem. Eng. J., Vol.240, No.1, pp.476-486, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2013.10.100
- W. S. Kang and B. C. Choi, "Characteristics of Simultaneous Removal of NOx and PM over a Hybrid System of LNT/DPF + SCR/DPF in a Single Cylinder Diesel Engine," KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp.172-173, 2015.
- W. S. Kang, A Study on Hybrid Catalytic Converter System for Simultaneous Reduction of PM and NOx, Ph. D. Dissertation, Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea, 2015.
G. C. Mondragon Rodriguez, K. Kelm, S. Heikens, W. Grunert and B. Saruhan, "Pd-integrated Perovskites for TWC Applications: Synthesis, Microstructure and
$N_2O$-selectivity," Catal. Today, Vol.184, No.1, pp.184-191, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2011.12.026
- J. R. Theis, A Lean NOx Trap + Selective Catalytic Reduction System for Controlling the NOx Emissions from a Diesel Engine, Ph. D. Dissertation, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2006.
- A. G. Konstandopoulos, M. Kostoglou, N. Vlachos and E. Kladopoulou, "Progress in Diesel Particulate Filter Simulation," SAE 2005-01- 0946, 2005.
- D. Wang, Z. C. Liu, J. Tian, J. W. Liu and J. R. Zhang, "Inverstigation of Particle Emission Characteristics from a Diesel Engine with a Diesel Particulate Filter for Alternative Fuels," Int. J. Automotive Technology, Vol.13, No.7, pp.1023-1032, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12239-012-0105-5
- K. C. Oh, K. B. Lee and C. B. Lee, "An Experimental Study on Filtration Efficiency and BPT Characteristics by PM Loading in Partialdiesel Particulate Filter," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.20, No.1, pp.147-154, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2012.20.1.147
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단