- Volume 65 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Characteristic Analysis of Functional Films according to the Annealing Temperature
기능성 필름의 열처리 온도에 따른 특성 분석
Shan, Bowen;Kang, Hyunil;Choi, Won Seok;Lee, Kyoung-Bok;Ma, Sanggyeon
- Received : 2016.01.25
- Accepted : 2016.02.29
- Published : 2016.03.01
Because of the low pollution resistance of the porcelain electrical insulator itself, in this work the anti-pollution performance of insulator was improved by using the functional coating. The ceramic substrates that components were same as the porcelain electrical insulator were used in this experiment. The functional films were coated on the ceramic substrate by using a spray coating method, and then the coated substrate were annealed under different coating condition such as natural curing and annealing temperature of
Electrical insulator;Functional coating;Self-cleaning;Anti-pollution;Annealing temperature
- X. Jiang, J. Hu, Z. Zhang, and J. Yuan, "Switching impulse flashover performance of different types of insulators at high altitude sites of above 2800 m," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., Vol.15, pp.1340-1345, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2008.4656242
- J. Sun, G. Gao, L. Zhou and G. Wu, "Pollution Accumulation on Rail Insulator in High-speed Aerosol," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., Vol.20, No.3, pp.731-738, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6518942
- C.-B. Park, S.-N. Chun, B.-S. Lee, and C.-M. Chu, "Analysis of Contaminants Adhered and Insulation Characteristics on Polymeric Insulators," KIEE Conference, Vol.2008, No9, pp.56-57, 2008.
- Y.-J. Jeon, T.-H. Lee, K.-I. Choi, S.-B. Lee, and S.-G. Han, "A research on the tunnel insulator pollution characteristic in Korea Railroad," KIEE Conference, Vol.2009, No.7, pp.1169-1170, 2009.
- Y. S. Kim, K. M. Shong, and M. I. Choi, "A Study on Selection of Cleaning Period and Pollution Analysis of Insulators in Tunnel," Journal of KIIEE, Vol.24, No.4, pp.149-155, 2010.
- A. Fujishima and X. Zhang, "Titanium dioxide photocatalysis: present situation and future approaches," Comptes Rendus Chimie Vol.9, pp.750-760, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crci.2005.02.055
- G. Bracco and B. Holst, "Surface Science Techniques," Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, Vol.51, Ch.1, p.3, 2013.
- A. K. Tiwari, H. Kumar, R. Bajpai, and S. K. Tripathi, "Preparation of blends of epoxidised novolac resin and carboxylic terminated polybutadiene (CTPB) liquid rubber and evaluation of their physico-chemical characteristics," J. Chem. Pharm. Res., Vol.2, pp.172-178, 2010.
- M. E. McKnight, J. F. Seiler, T. Nguyen, and W. J. Rossiter, "Measuring Peel Adhesion of Coatings," J. Prot. Coat. Linings, Vol.12, pp.82-89, 1995.
- Development of Coating Process Technique for Anti-Fouling Electric Insulator vol.904, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.904.75
Supported by : 국토교통부