- Volume 35 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Science Lesson with the Application of Flipped Learning on Science Academic Achievement and Scientific Attitude
플립드 러닝(Flipped Learning)을 활용한 과학수업이 과학 학업성취도와 과학적 태도에 미치는 효과
- Received : 2016.01.25
- Accepted : 2016.02.24
- Published : 2016.02.29
The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of science lesson with the application of Flipped Learning on science academic achievement and scientific attitude of students. The experimental group was composed of 50 students and the comparative group was composed of 50, both in
Flipped Learning;science academic achievement;scientific attitude;cognition on the Flipped Learning
- Bergmann, J. & Sams, A. (2012). Flip your classroom : Reach every student in every class every day. Washington, DC: International Society for Technology in Education.
- Davies, R. S., Dean, D. L. & Ball, N. (2013). Flipping the classroom and instructional technology integration in a college-level information systems spreadsheet course. Educational Technology Research and Development, 61(4), 563-580. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11423-013-9305-6
- Enfield, J. (2013). Looking at the impact of the flipped classroom model of instruction on undergraduate multimedia students at CSUN. TechTrends, 57(6), 14-27.
- Jeong, M. (2014). The effect of flipped classroom on elementary learner's mathematics academic achievement and attitude. Master's thesis, Korean National University.
- Kim, H.-n., Chung, W.-h. & Jeong, J.-w. (1998). National assessment system development of science-related affective domain. Journal of the Korean Association for in Science Education, 18(3), 357-369.
- Lee, J.-y., Kim, Y.-h. & Kim, Y.-b. (2014). The application case of learner-centered Flipped Learning lesson. Journal of Educational Technology, 30(2), 163-191. https://doi.org/10.17232/KSET.30.2.163
- Lee, J.-y., Park, S.-h., Kang, H.-j. & Park, S.-y. (2014). Flipped Learning's meaning and exploratory study on educational environment. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(9), 313-323.
- Lee, M.-k. (2014). Case study on effect and signification of flipped classroom. The Journal of Korean Education, 41(1), 87-116.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology (2011). Elementary science text book 6-1.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology (2011). Explanation of elementary education process IV.
- Papadopoulos, C. & Roman, A. S. (2010). Implementing an inverted classroom model in engineering statics: Initial results. Proceedings of American Society for Engineering Education 2010 Annual Conference and Exposition, USA.
- Richard, P. & Strayer, J. F. (2012). Vodcasts and active-learning exercises in a "flipped classrooms" model of a renal pharmacotherapy module. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 76(10), 1-5. https://doi.org/10.5688/ajpe7611
- Scott, A. J. (2011). In-class versus online video lectures: Similar learning outcomes, but a preference for in-class. Society for the Reaching of Psychology, 38(4), 298-302.
- Strayer, J. F. (2012) How learning in an invested classroom influences cooperation, innovation and task orientation. Learning Environments Research, 15(2), 171-193. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10984-012-9108-4
- Ullman, E. (2013). Tips to help you flip your classroom. Education Update, 55(2), 1-5.
Supported by : 부산교육대학교