- Volume 10 Issue 2
The purpose of this study is to identify and analyze factors that are affecting radiologists' turnover intention. For the purpose, this researcher surveyed 200 radiologists who were serving at secondary medical institutions located in Busan. For the survey, the researcher used a structured questionnaire. Findings of the study can be summarized as follows. This study show that in order to reduce radiologists' turnover, it is necessary to develop effective personnel management strategies that can make internally motivated radiologists, raise their job satisfaction and organizational concentration and reduce their job stress. Radiologists' turnover rate would not decline if such problems as excessive workload, lack in the number of persons of the same profession and unfair personnel management system are not solved and if no efforts are made to remunerate at reasonable levels, provide more opportunities of promotion and raise job satisfaction. These solutions to prevent radiologists' turnover could be successful only when officially supported by hospitals.
Job Satisfaction;Job Stress;Organizational Concentration;Turnover Intention
- E. S. Shin, "A Study on the Factors Influencing Social Workers Turnover Intention," Graduate School of Public Administration Chongju University, pp. 1-12, 2002.
- E. M. Lee, "A Study on the Factors the Job Movenemt Intention of social workers," Graduate School Kong Ju University, pp. 1-42, 2008.
- H. S. Kim, "Effects of Emotional Intelligence and Job Satisfaction of Child-care Teachers' on the Turnover Intention," Graduate School Catholic University, pp. 1-22, 2015.
- W. J. Choi, "Factors Affecting Employment Separation Intentions Dental Hygienists," Graduate School of Hospital Managenent Gachon University, pp. 1-32, 2012.
- Cavanagh, S. I. "Nursing Turnover : Literature Revivew and Methodological Critique," Jourmal of Advance Nursing, Vol. 14, No, 8, pp. 587-596, 1987.
- S. M. Lee, "A Study on the Determinant Factors of the Care Worker's Intention of Turnover in Care Facilities of the Aged," Graduate School Gwangju University, pp. 1-15, 2013.
- S. Y. Kim, "Influences of Job Stability on Separation Intention," Graduate School of Public Administration Kyonggi University, pp. 1-21, 2003.
- Curry, J. P, Wakefield, D. S, Price, J. L. Muceller, Muceller, C. W. & McClosky, J.C, "Determinants of Turnover Among Nursing Department Employees Research in Nursing & Health," Vol. 8, pp. 397-411, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.4770080413
- K. A. Park, "The Psychosocial Stress, Hardiness, Burnout and Turnover Intention of Emergency Department Room Nurses," Graduate School Inje University, pp. 1-42, 2013.
- Paula, L. S, "Measurement of Work Satisfaction among Health Profession," Mwdical Care, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 337-352, 1978.
- H. J. Kim, "The Study on the Determinant Factors of Intention to Turnover among Social Workers," Graduate School Chongju University, pp. 1-24, 2003
- O. H. Kang, "The Determinants of Intent to Leave Dental Hygienists at Dental Clinics," Graduate School of Health and Environment Yonsei University, pp. 1-13, 2004.
- M. J. Kim, "Comparision of Job Satisfaction, Commitment to Organization, Nursing Orgnization Culture and Intention of Separation between National/Public Nurses and Private Hospital Nurses," Graduate School of Public Administration Kyung Hee University, pp. 1-23, 2007
- Moway, R. T. Steers, R. M. & Porter, L. W, "The Measurement of Organizationa Commitment," Journal of Vocational Benavior, pp. 1-17, 1989.
- N. H. Kim, "The Factors Affecting on Turnover Intention of Nurses Working in Rehabilitation Hospitals," Graduate School Kosin University, pp. 1-22, 2015.
- S. H. Kim, "A Study on Relationship between Occupational Satisfaction and Retention of Hospital Nurse," Graduate School of Legal Studies and Public Ad ministration Dankook University, pp. 1-38, 2015.
- J. D. Yeo, I. H. Ko, "A Study on Perception by Examines of the Radiology Department about Exposure to Radioactivity," Journal of the Society of Radiology Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 321-331, 2013.