- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Pelvic Measurement Indicators to Produce the Gonad Protection of Female Infants
유아기 여아의 생식선 차폐체 제작을 위한 골반 지표 계측
- Received : 2016.01.12
- Accepted : 2016.02.29
- Published : 2016.02.29
It was performed in this study to provide basic information on production of accurate gonadal shield by measuring pelvic indicators of TDP SD ISP IAD 1CDP and 2CDP. when pelvis ap and hip ap examination was taken, there is no exact position of the reference point of the shield and anatomically more difficult to shield gonad in the case of female infants than male. Results analyzed by height in 70~80 and 110~120 were approximately 30mm 13mm 19mm 20mm 2mm and 7mm difference in TDP SD ISP IAD 1CDP and 2CDP respectively. This value was statistically significant (P<0.05). Results analyzed by age of 2~3 and 6~7 were different on SD ISP IAD and 2CDP by 17mm 10mm 12mm 16mm respectively. it was also statistically significant. However 1CDP was not statistically significant(P>0.05). the difference was nearly about 1mm. Analysis of results by weight of less than 10 and more than 20 showed difference on TDP SD ISP IAD 1CDP and 2CDP by 28mm 14mm 11mm 20mm 3mm and 8mm. it was statistically significant (P<0.05). From the above results, female infants pelvic indicator measurement can be used as reference value for shielding production and especially IAD can present a reference point on the shielding position. Pelvis indicators of female infant has a close correlation. In addition, as it is showen in the statistical difference analysis to have an accurate ovarian shield, gonad shield would be produced and used by height, age and weight.
Pelvic measurement indicators;gonad protection;female infants
- D. Brenner, C. Elliston, E. Hall, W. Berdon, "Estimated risks of radiation-induced fatal cancer from pediatric CT," AJR. American Journal Roentgenology, Vol. 176, No. 2, pp. 289-296. 2001. https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.176.2.1760289
- K. Asplund, A. Norberg, "Caregiver's reactions to the physical appearance of a personin the final stage of dementia as measured by semantic differentia," Inte rnational Journal of Aging and Human Development, Vol. 3, No. 7, pp. 205-215.1933.
- S. Beck, J. Nunnally, D. Ross, "Attitudes of schizophrenic children about parents and others in their environments a semantic differential study," Psychiatric Quarterly, Vol. 44, pp. 251-270, 1970. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01562972
- http://www.fornursebook.com/ Anatomy & Physiology
- K. H. Park, E. J Mok, "A Clinical study of X-ray Pelvimetry," Obsterics & Gynecology Science, Vol. 25, pp. 87, 1982.
- E. J Mok, "The Clinical Study on X-Ray Pelvicmetry," Obsterics & Gynecology Science, Vol 12, No. 6, pp. 249, 1969.
- K. G. Oh, K. S. Choi, "Roentgenological analysis in pelvimetry in Korean women," Korean Journal of Radiology Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 89-105, 1977. https://doi.org/10.3348/jkrs.1918.104.22.168
- K. G. Oh, K. S. Choi, "A clinical study of X-ray Pelvimetry by colchersussman method," Obsterics & Gynecology Science, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp. 559, 1976.
- Y. H. Kang, S. C. Kim, "Change of Morphologic and Deviation According to Gender, Age -Radiological Pelvimetry," Journal of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 91-96, 2011.
- I. Y. Choi, I, H. Jeong, "A Study on the Roentgenographic Measurement of the Pelvis and Hip in Koreans," Journal of musculoskeletal surgery, Clinics in or thopedic surgery, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 41-45, 1972.
- M. D. Bethesda, "National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. Ionizing radiation exposure of the population of the United States," National Council on Radiation Protection & Meas-urements. 2009.
- A. S. Brody, D. P. Frush, W. Huda, R. L. Brent, "Radiation risk to children from computed tomography," American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Radiology, Vol. 120, pp. 677-682, 2007.
- National Research Council, "Health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation," BEIR VII phase 2. Washington DC: National Academies Press. 2006.
- J. D. Yeo, I. H. Ko "A Study on Perception by Examines of the Radiology Department about Exposure to Radioactivity," Journal of the Korean Society of Radiology, Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 321-331, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.5.321