- Volume 19 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of the Performance Test Load through the Estimation of Vertical Loads on Vibration-Proof Fastening Systems
방진체결장치에 작용하는 수직하중 평가를 통한 성능시험하중 평가
- Yang, Sin Chu (High-speed Railroad System Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2016.08.18
- Accepted : 2016.12.05
- Published : 2016.12.31
In this study, regulation of the performance test load of a vibration-proof fastening system used in urban railways was established through evaluation of the loads that it bears in the field. In order to investigate the range of the dynamic stiffness of the vibration-proof fastening system, dynamic stiffness tests were carried out for three types of vibration-proof fastening system that can be domestically supplied. Train and track interaction analyses in the frequency domain were carried out to evaluate the dynamic wheel loads. The track irregularity, which is a very important input factor in train and track interaction analysis, was considered as a PSD (Power Spectral Density) function, which was derived based on the measured data. The loads on the vibration-proof rail fastening system were evaluated considering various operating conditions in the urban railway. Regulation of the performance test load of the vibration-proof rail fastening system was established based on the evaluated loads.
Grant : 레일체결장치 시험기준 정립 및 유지관리 합리화 방안 연구
Supported by : 한국철도시설공단
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2009) Rail Fastening System, Korean railway standards, KRS-TR-0014.
- BSI Standards Publication (2012) Railway applications-track-test methods for fastening systems, European Standard, EN 13146.
- BSI Standards Publication (2012) Railway applications-track-performance requirements for fastening systems, European Standard, EN 13481.
- A. R. B. Berawi (2013) Improving railway track maintenance using power spectral density (PSD), A Dissertation Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in transport systems, Faculdade de Engenharia Universidade do Porto.
- A. D. Kerr (1972) The continuously supported rail subjected to anl axial force and a moving load, Int. J. mech. Sci., 14, Pergamon Press, pp. 71-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7403(72)90007-0
- Railway Administration (2003) Explanation - technical regulations related to railway (Civil engineering), Ministry of Land and Transport(Japan), Research Association for Investigation of Technical Regulations on Civil Engineering.
- C. S. Park, S. S. Kim, S. W. Kim, S. H. Choi et al. (2007) Technical development for reliability and operation efficiency of high speed railway system, Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport.
- S. C. Yang, M. C. Kim and Y. S. Kang (1999) Development of Evaluation Method of Efficiency of Floating Slab, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 4, pp. 271-274.