- Serial No. 45
DOI QR Code
A Study on Teaching Artists competencies as educator for animation arts and culture education
애니메이션 문화예술교육을 위한 에듀케이터로서의 문화예술교육사 역량 연구
- 김재웅 (중앙대학교 첨단영상대학원)
- Received : 2016.11.01
- Accepted : 2016.12.01
- Published : 2016.12.31
As the first class Teaching Artists system is about to be brought to effect, the ability required for Teaching Artists to design educational contents, develop and manage education programs is not much different from that of a museum Educator. This system is necessary for resolving problems in existing Arts and Culture Education, such as overlapping programs and adjusting difficulty levels by age to meet the demand of educatee. It also deals with drawbacks in production-oriented curriculum originating from the preference in some subject. In addition, as progress in science and technology makes rapid changes in digital media and its subculture, increasing need for novel and interdisciplinary curriculum in the field of Arts and Culture Education puts further emphasis on the importance of this system. In this study, we focus on clarifying the significance of Educator as a professional and proposing curriculum for the system, trying to avoid restricting our discussion to current Arts Instructor Supporting Project which are merely aimed at supporting children and adolescents to grow up to enjoy culture and arts. Capacity for designing curriculum for culture and arts, the kernel of qualification for the first class Teaching Artists, requires a variety of comprehensive expertise and qualification such as doing preliminary research on contents related to animation, curating, determining potential of educational contents, organizing educational contents for appropriate educatee, understanding esthetic property and its role in education, and appreciating and enjoying cultural contents. Therefore, Teaching Artists plays roles not only in developing and running educational programs but also in supporting and cooperating with culture and arts institutions, designing and managing creative programs, combining and communicating with different social groups, and emphasizing mutual interchange in culture.
Supported by : 중앙대학교, 한국연구재단
- 김기태 외, 미디어교육과 교과과정, 커뮤니케이션 북스, 2006
- 다니엘 라구트, 김현수 역, 조형예술교육론, 나남, 2011.
- 문혜성, 미디어 교육학, 한국방송영상산업진흥원, 2004.
- 한명희, 교육의 미학적 탐구, 집문당, 2002.
- 한국문화예술교육진흥원, 문화예술교육사 2급 교육과정(교수자용), 한국문화예술교육진흥원, 2015.
- 김재웅외, 2011문화예술교육 교육표준 개발 연구- 만화애니메이션, 한국문화예술교육진흥원, 2011.
- 한국문화예술교육진흥원, 한국문화예술교육진흥원 10년, 한국문화예술교육진흥원, 2015.
- 김재웅외, 2014 아시아문화정보원 아카데미 에듀케이터 양성과정 기초연구, 아시아문화개발원, 2015.
- Isaac Victor Kerlow, The Art of 3-D Computer Animation Imaging, John Wiley & Sons, 2000, pp. 52.53.
- Hooper-Green Hill, E, Museum and gallery education, London; Routledge, 1994.
- BFI, Moving Image in the Classroom, English & Mediacenter, Film Education. 2000.
- Brigham, D., "Preparation for empowerment", Journal of Museum Education, 13(3), 1988
- American Association of Museums, "suggested qualifications for museum positions", Museum News, October, 1978
- New York City Department of Education, "Blue Print for teaching and learning in Moving image", New York City Department of Education, 2007.
- NAVER, http://navercast.naver.com/contents.nhn?rid=2878&contents_id=109081, 검색어: 코딩교육, 2016년 09월 10일.
- Jaewoong kim, "01Coding System for Animation Education Innovation", TechArt, Vol.2,No.4, (Nov.2015), pp.19-23.
- CREATIVESKILLSET, http://creativeskillset.org, 검색어:creativeskillset, 2016년 10월 15일, http://creativeskillset.org/search/59?q=&tags%5B%5D=Animation&tags%5B%5D=&tags%5B%5D=
- LISUM, http://lisum.berlin-brandenburg.de/lisum/, 인터넷 자료는 http://www.matthias-film.de과 http://www.filmeducation.org 참조, 2016년 09월 10일.
- MATTHIAS FILM, http://www.matthias-film.de, 2016년 10월 20일.
- Lehrplaene Kunst, http://www.berlin.de/sen/bildung/unterricht/lehrplaene, 검색어:Bildende Kunst, 2011년 8월.