- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Research on a Operation of a Balise System which Using Solar Energy includes Micro-power Wireless Loop Detector
태양열에너지를 이용한 미소전력 무선 루프 검지기 일체형 발리스 시스템 운영 실험에 관한 연구
- Lee, Jeong-jun (MORU Ind. Sys.) ;
- Yang, Doh-chul (Krri) ;
- Kim, Seong Jin (Krri) ;
- Han, Seung-hee (MORU Ind. Sys.) ;
- Park, Kwang-ho (MORU Ind. Sys.)
- Received : 2016.07.07
- Accepted : 2016.11.25
- Published : 2016.12.31
This paper is on a design of a new balise system which has a new functional part of a micro-power inductive wireless loop vehicle detector. The field test has processed and the data has analyzed for check the solar energy operable ability of the detect data interconnect sub-system which includes repeaters and field controllers. Instead of a railroad environment, 12 individual parking-lots are used for field test environment. As a result, in the condition of the designed system and the test environment, it is assumed that under 200 passing vehicles(train or tram) per day can be processed only with solar energy.
- Ko Y.-O. (2012), "Interoperable System Construction with Urban Signalling System (ATS) for Train Control system," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, pp.204-210.
- Ko Y.-H. (2008), "A Study about preventing Improper Working of Equipment on ATS Ststem by Signaling Equipment," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, pp.579-587.
- Baek J. H. (2004), "The Study of Train Detection Using Balise," CICS 04.
- Baek J. H. (2009), "The Study on Train Separation Control Technology using Balise for Conventional Line Speed Up," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 10, no. 2, pp.256-263. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.2.256
- Lee J.-J. (2011), "A Study on Improvement of Parking Guidance System to Low-Power Operation for Green Building," The Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, vol. 10, no. 3, pp.1-8.