- Volume 20 Issue 1
The purpose of this study is to design for MOB antenna attached on safety helmet using microstrip patch antenna. The patch antenna is fabricated in 0.2 mm FR-4 substrate with
Microstrip patch antenna;Inmarsat C;GPS;FR-4;High frequency structural simulator
- The institute for future radio engineering, A Study on the status of maritime safety radio equipment's usage and efficient frequency usage, The institute for future radio engineering, Seoul, Nov. 2013.
- J. H. Lim, G. S. Yang, S. H. Jung, and D. K. Park, "Lifejacket-integrated antenna for search and rescue system," Journal of Korean Institute of Navigation and Port Research, Vol. 38, No. 4, pp.367-371, Aug. 2014. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2014.38.4.367
- T. H. Lee, M. S. Kim, Y. D. Kim, and H. M. Lee, "Printed annular ring slot antenna for circular polarization," Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp.77-80, Jan. 2003.
- Y. H. Suh and I. M. Park, "A broadband eccentric annular ring microstrip slot antenna," Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp.773-781. Aug. 2000.
- D. M. Pozar, "Microstrip antennas," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 80, No. 1, pp.79-91, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/5.119568
- K. C. Gupta and G. Dumar, "Nonradiation edges and four edges gap-coupled multiple resonator broad-band microstrip antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation., Vol. AP-33. 1985.
- K. Y. Kim, K. H. Bang, H. J. Shin, S. C. Ahn, and Y. W. Park, "Study on circular polarized microstrip antenna," in Conference Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, Seoul: Korea, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 111-113, May 2010.
- H. J. Lee, J. Y. Lee, K. B. Lee, and K. S. Kim, "Wideband wearable patch antenna," in Conference Proceeding of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, Seoul: Korea, pp.295-296, Jul. 2009.