- Volume 20 Issue 2
This study is the compared seismic performance that are difference between the performance of structures on various site classes and beam-column connection. this analysis model was designed the previous earthquake load. To compare the performance levels of the structure was subjected to nonlinear static and nonlinear dynamic analysis. Nonlinear analysis was used to The Perform 3D program. Nonlinear static analysis was compared with the performance point and Nonlinear dynamic analysis was compared the drift ratio(%). Analysis results, the soft site class of the displacement was more increase than rock site classes of the displacement. Also The smaller the displacement was increased beam-column connection stiffness.
Previous seismic design;Seismic Performance Evaluation;Performance level;Site classes;Beam-Column connection stiffness
- Yoo YJ, China, Sichuan earthquake damage into industry trends and recovery projects. Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency. c2008.
- Lee J, Park NS. Macroscopic analysis of the tsunami and evacuation behavior: Japan Tohoku Region Earthquake Case Study 3.11. Transportation Technology and Policy 2013 Feb;10(1):46-52.
- American Society of Civil Engineering, 2013, Seismic evaluation and retrofit of existing buildings. ASCE441-13, Standards ASCE/SEI 1-13.
- KMA. Since 2000-2013, the Korea earthquake records. Available from: http://www.kma.go.kr/weather/earthquake/domestictrend.jsp
- Kim YS. Structure-Soil Interaction and Seismic Analysis. Goomibook. c2010.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Korea Building Code. c1996.
- KISTEC. Existing facilities (buildings) Seismic Performance Tips. 2013.
- FEMA356-2000, Prestandard and commentary of the seismic rehabilitation of buildings, ASCE, November 2000, Washington D.C.
- CALIFORNIA SEISMIC SAFETY COMMISSION. Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings Volume1. ATC 1996.
- Kim TW, Eun HC, Min GH. Effect of Strong Column-Weak Beam Consideration to Behavior of Moment Frames In most seismic design codes, strong column and weak beam. EESK. Earthquake Eng. c2009.
- Nam WH, Song JG. Evaluation of displacement response of Multi-Span bridges using displacement coefficient method . KSCE J. Civil Engineering. 2007 May;27(3): 367-384.
- MidasGen, Steel Buildings Structural Analysis and Design apply KBC2009. Available from: www.midasit.com
- BeST Basic. Foundation design. Available from: http://www.bestuser.com/xe/
- Kim DY, Kim JY, Kim SD. A study on the application of semi-rigid connections for steel structures in Korea. KSSC J. korean society of steel construction. 2001 December;13(4):71-81.
- Chen WF, Goto Yoshiaki, Liew J.Y.Richard. Stability design of semi-rigid frames. 1995, Wiley-Interscience. c1995.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Korea Building Code. c1996, c2009.
- COMPUTER & STRUCTURES INC. PERFORM-3D Nonlinear Analysis and Performance Assessment for 3D Structures USER GUIDE. CSI. c2006.
- Kim HJ, Kim SM. Special Issue : Basic concepts and procedure of performance-based design of steel structures. J. of KSSC, 2013 August;25(4):7-12.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단