- Volume 31 Issue 1
Objectives : This objective of this study was to develop the Korean herbology of the plants belonging to Amygdalaceae in Korea. The literatures of the successive generations have been thoroughly investigated to prepare this article.Methods : The 22 herbological books and research papers published at home and abroad were researched into their total catalog, medicinal plants, distribution, medicinal properties, actions etc.Results : There are totaled to 1 genus and 48 species in Amygdalaceae in Korea and among them, medicinal plants were 1 genus, 17 species, some 35 % in total. The Fructus is the main medicinal parts in the Amygdalaceae, which was used in 18 species. According to nature and flavor of medicinal plants in the Amygdalaceae, they were classified into balance 22 species, and warm 11; bitter taste 23, sweet taste 14 and sour taste 13 in the order. According to meridian propism of medicinal plants in the Amygdalaceae, they were classified into large intestine meridian 13 species, lung and liver meridian 11 species respectively. According to the properties and principal curative action, they were classified into drugs for activation of blood 11 species, drugs for detoxification 10 species, drugs for clearing away heat 9 species in the order. The number of toxic species in the Amygdalaceae was examined to be 5 species.Conclusions : Among 48 species in Amygdalaceae in Korea, medicinal plants are 17 species, and are mostly used for drugs for activation of blood, which are 11 species.
- Korea Medicinal Plant Research Council. Medicinal plants, comprehensive studies. Seoul : School history Company. 2001 : 190-6.
- Shin MK. The clinical herbal medicine. Seoul :Younglimsa. 2002 : 540-1, 776-8, 781-2, 824-5.
- Ro BK. A Herbalogical Study on the plants of Labiatae in Korea. Leeri. Wonkwang University Graduate School. 1991.
- Jiangsu xinyixueyuan. Zhongyao dacidian. Vol. zhong. Shanghai : Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1978 : 254.
- State Administration of Traditional chinese Medicine of the People's Republic of China. Zhonghuabencao. Vol. 2. Shanghai : Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1999 : 67-299.
- Shin MJ, Jeong BB. A unabridged picture dictionary of Hyangyak(herb medicine). Seoul : Younglimsa. 1990: 607-58.
- Kim JG. Illustrated natural drugs encyclopedia(Vol 1). Seoul : Namsandang. 1984 : 406-37.
- Yan JG, Lee, ML. Zhongguo changbaishan yaoyong zhiwu caise tuzhi. Beijing : People's Medical Publishing House. 1975 : 211-3, 410-1, 488-92, 662-4.
- Zhu YC. Northeast Medicinal plant. Harbin : Heilongjiang Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1989 : 494-561.
- Yan JG, Lee ML. Zhongguo changbaishan yaoyong zhiwu caise tuzhi. Beijing : People's Medical Publishing House. 1983 : 307.
- Sang MK. Medicinal Plants of Receive Treatments for Cancer. Sangdam City : Honam Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1987 : 32-3, 36-8, 66-8, 79-80, 86-8, 119-22, 155-6, 267-8.
- Jeong KH. The Medicinal Botany. Shanghai : Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1985 : 141-6.
- Chinese pharmacopoeia commission. The People's Republic of China pharmacopoeia. Beijing : Chemistry industry publishing house. 2005 : 54, 140-1, 144, 196-7, 218.
- Yan JG, Lee ML. Zhongguo changbaishan yaoyong zhiwu caise tuzhi. Beijing : People's Medical Publishing House. 1997 : 214-39.
- Yang CL. Poison and Herb. Beijing : Chinese Traditional Medicine Publishers. 1993. 347-8, 528-30, 619-22, 647-8, 762-7.
- Choi SD. The Dictionary of Chinese Herb. Harbin : Heilongjiang Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1989 : 187-8, 428-30, 647-8, 658-60.
- Huh J. Original dongyibogam. Seoul : Namsandang. 1981 : 185-98, 262, 276, 324.
- Dhal MG. Lu XR. The Botany and Herbalogy Text. Beijing : People's Medical Publishing House. 1994: 426-39, 1011-4, 1255.
- Jiangsu xinyixueyuan. Zhongyao dacidian. Vol. zhong. Shanghai : Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers. 1978 : 896-901, 1468-72, 1526-8, 1744-5, 2802-4.
- YR. Lee. The color illustrates of Korean plants. Seoul : Gyohaksa corporation. 1997 : 301-62.
- Lee WC. The standard color illustrates of Korean plants. Seoul : Academy-Book Publishers. 1996 :157-84.
- Lee CB. The illustrates of Korean plants. Seoul :Hyangmunsa 1980 : 450-6.
- Kang KH, Han JK, Kim YH. The Suppressive Effect on Th2 Cytokines Expression and the Signal Transduction Mechanism in MC/9 Mast Cells by PRAL. J Korean Orient Ped. 2014 ; 28(2) : 23-39. https://doi.org/10.7778/jpkm.2014.28.2.023
- Hwang DR, Kang YS, Kim SS, Kim DH, Shin MK, Song HJ. Studies on the Allergic asthma effect of Semen Armeniaceae Amarum. Kor J Herbol. 2003; 18(2) : 201-8.
- Na DS, Yang MC, Lee KH, Lee KR. Cerebrosides and Phenolic Constituents of Prunus padus L. Korean J Pharm. 2006 ; 37(3) : 125-9.
- Park HJ, Kim MM, Oh Y. Effect of fruit extract of Prunus mume on the scavenging activity of reactive oxygen species and melanin production in B16F1 cells. J Life Sci. 2012 ; 22(7) : 936-42. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2012.22.7.936
- Chung YJ, Park C, Jeong YK, Choi YH. poptosis Induction by Methanol Extract of Prunus mume Fruits in Human Leukemia U937 Cells. J Life Sci. 2011 ; 21(8) : 1109-19. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2011.21.8.1109