- Volume 19 Issue 6
- Kish, A., & Samavedam, G. (1991). Dynamic buckling of continuous welded rail track: Theory, tests, and safety concepts. Transportation Research Record,
- Kish, A., & Samavedam, G. (2001). Risk analysis based CWR track buckling safety evaluations.
- Esveld, C. (1998, December). Improved knowledge of CWR track. In Interactive Conference on Cost Effectiveness and Safety Aspects of Railway Track, UIC/ERRI, Paris.
- Sussmann, T., Kish, A., & Trosino, M. (2003). Influence of track maintenance on lateral resistance of concrete-tie track. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board,
- Kish, A., Samavedam, G., & Wormley, D. N. (2007). New track shift safety limits for high-speed rail applications. John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center.
- Read, D. M., Kish, A., & Clark, D. W. (2007, September). Optimized readjustment length requirements for improved CWR neutral temperature management. In AREMA Conference.
- Koob, M. J. (2005). The development of a vibration technique for estimation of neutral temperature in continuously welded railroad rail (Doctoral dissertation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
- Ahmad, S. S., Mandal, N. K., Chattopadhyay, G., & Powell, J. (2013). Development of a unified railway track stability management tool to enhance track safety. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of rail and rapid transit,
- Grabe, P. J., Freyer, R. V., & Furno, R. F. (2007). An intelligent condition monitoring system for the management of continuously welded rails. In Proceedings International Heavy Haul Conference.
- Ahmad, S. S. N., Mandal, N. K., Chattopadhyay, G., Powell, J., & Micenko, P. (2011). Improvement of rail creep data to measure the stress state of a tangent continuously welded rail (CWR) track. In The International Heavy Haul Association conference.
- Kish, A., & Aten, J. P. (2012). A "smart systems" approach for better managing CWR thermal forces at extreme temperatures. In CORE 2012, Rail-the core of integrated transport, conference on railway engineering, Perth, Western Australia,
- Nucera, C., Phillips, R., di Scalea, F. L., Fateh, M., & Carr, G. (2012, October). A Wayside System for In-Situ Measurement of Rail Neutral Temperature by Nonlinear Ultrasonic Guided Waves. In ASME 2012 Rail Transportation Division Fall Technical Conference (pp. 11-15). American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Kish, A., Samavedam, G., & Wormley, D. (2004). Fundamentals of track lateral shift for high-speed rail applications. National Technical Information Service.
- 徐士範, (2002), 急曲線과 鈑桁橋梁의 레일 長大化를 위한 레일 軸力 解釋, 忠北大學校 大學院 工學博士 學位論文.
- 서사범, (2003), 최신 철도선로(Modern Railway Track), 도서출판(주) 얼과 알, (ISBN 89-5529-067-5)
- 서사범, (2012). 개정3판 선로공학(궤도역학, 궤도재료, 궤도의 설계와 관리, 보안.운전, 소음.진동), 도서출판BG 북 갤러리, (ISBN 978-89-6945-037-1 93530)