The Journal of Korea Institute of Information, Electronics, and Communication Technology (한국정보전자통신기술학회논문지)
- Volume 9 Issue 6
Recently various types of disaster monitoring system using smart-phones are under active studying. In this paper, we propose a system that automatically performs the disaster and fire detection. Additionally we implement the Arduino-based smart image sensor system in the web platform. When a fire is detected, an SMS is sent to the Fire and Disaster Management Agency. In order to improve fire detection probability, we proposed a smart Arduino fire detection sensor simulation which searches the smart sensor inference algorithm using fuzzy rules.
- B. Ko, K-H Cheong and J-Y Nam, "Fire detection based on vision sensor and support vector machines," Fire Safety Journal, Vol.44, Issue 3, pp.322-329, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.firesaf.2008.07.006
- B.U. Toreyin, Y. Dedeoglu. U. Gudukbay and A. E. Cetin, "Computer vision based method for real-time fire and flame detection," Pattern Recognition Letters, 27, pp.49-58, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2005.06.015
- D. Han and B. Lee, "Development of Early Tunnel FirDetection Algorithm Using the Image Processing," International Symposium on Visual Computing, pp.39-48, 2006.
- T. Celik, H. Ozkaramanh and H. Demirel "Fire pixel classification using Fuzzy Logic and Statistical Color model," IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, pp.I-1205-I-1208, 2007.
- Zigbee Alliance, "Zigbee Specification 2006",
- B. K. Seo, "A Study on the Adaptability of Carbon Monoxide Detector", The University of Seoul Graduate school, Academic Thesis, 2010
- T. Horprasert, D. Harwood, L.S Davis, "A statistical approach for real-time robust background subtraction and shadow detection," IEEE Workshop on Frame Rate, pp.1-19, 1999.
- I. Kopilovic, B. Vagvolgyi, T. Sziranyi, "Application of Panoramic Annular Lens for Motion Analysis Tasks: Surveillance and Smoke Detection," IEEE International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Vol.4, pp.14-717, 2000.
- S.H. Park, T.J. Jeon, S.H. Kim, S.Y. Lee, J.W. Kim, "Deep learning based symbol recognition for the visually, impaired," Journal of Korea institute of information, electronics, and communication technology 9(3), pp.249-256, 2016. https://doi.org/10.17661/jkiiect.2016.9.3.249
- B.-J. Park, K.-Y. Kim, S.-J. Kim, "Study on Face recognition algorithm using the eye detection", Journal of Korea institute of information, electronics, and communication technology vol. 8, no. 6 pp.491-496, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17661/jkiiect.2015.8.6.491