- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Numerical analysis of heat transfer for architectural structure composed of multiple materials in ISO10211
복합재질로 구성된 건축 구조체의 열전달 수치해석을 위한 ISI10211모델계산
- Lee, Juhee (Dept. of ICT and automotive engineering, Hoseo Uni.) ;
- Park, JiHo (BEL technology CO. Ltd.) ;
- Lee, YongJun (BEL technology CO. Ltd.)
- Received : 2016.10.14
- Accepted : 2016.12.17
- Published : 2016.12.31
Purpose: The architectural structures in the engineering field include more than one material, and the heat transfer through these multiple materials becomes complicated. More or less, the analytic solutions obtained by the hand calculation can provide the limited information of heat transfer phenomena. However, the engineers have generally been forced to obtain reliable results than those of the hand calculation. The numerical calculation such as a finite volume methods with the unstructured grid system is only the suitable means of the analysis for the complex and arbitrary domains that consists of multiple materials. In this study, a new numerical code is developed to provide temperature distributions in the multiple material domains, and the results of this code are compared with the validation cases in ISO10211. Method: Finite volume methods with an unstructured grid is employed. In terms of numerical methods, the heat transfer conduction coefficient is not defined on the surface of the cell between different material cells. The heat transfer coefficient is properly defined to accurately mimic the heat transfer through the surface. The boundary conditions of heat flux considering radiation or heat convection are also developed. Result: The comparison between numerical results and ISO 10211 cases. We are confirmed that the numerical method provides the proper temperature distributions, and the heat transfer equation and its boundary conditions are developed properly.
Supported by : Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- Ferziger, Joel, Peric, Milovan, Computational Mechods for Fluid Dynamics, Springer-Verlag Berlin HJeidelberg, 1999.
- THOMPSON, Joe F., WARSI, Zahir UA, MASTIN, C. Wayne, Numerical grid generation foundations and applications, Amsterdam North-holland, 1985.
- MYONG, H. K., "Evaluation of Numerical Approximations of Convection Flux in Unstructured Cell-Centered Method", Journal of computational fluids engineering, pp. 36-42, 2006. 01.
- 명현국, "비정렬 셀 중심 방법에서 대류플럭스의 수치근사방법 평가", 한국전산유체공학회지, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 36-42, 2006.//(H.K. Myong, Evaluation of Numerical Approximations of Convection flux in Unstructured Cell-centered method. Journal of kscfe, Vol. 11, No.1, 2006.3., pp.36-42.)
- 명현국, "비정렬 셀 중심 방법에서 확산플럭스의 새로운 수치근사방법", 한국전산유체공학회지, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 8-15, 2006.//(H.K. Myong, A New Numerical Approximation of Diffusion Flux in Unstructured Cell-Centered Method, Journal of kscfe, Vol. 11, No.1, 2006.3., pp. 8-15.)
- 이주희, 장진우, 이용준, 최준혁, 이상환, "3차원 비정렬격자를 이용한 전열해석 방법론", 대한건축친환경설비학회 논문집, Vol. 8, No. 6, 2014.//(Lee, Juhee, Jang, Jinwoo, Lee, YoungJun, Choi, Junhyuck, Lee, Sanghwan, "Methodology for numerical heat transfer considering 3-dimensional unstructured grid, Journal of KIAEBS, Vol. 8, No. 6, December, 2014, pp. 343-348.)
- 이주희, 장진우, 이현균, 이용준, 이규성, "건물의 3차원 구조체에 대한 전열해석 프로그램 개발 중 서로 다른 열전도율을 갖는 복합재질 3차원 구조의 비정렬 격자에 대한 전산해석 방법", 한국생태건축학회 논문집, 제16권, 제1호//(Lee, Juhee, Jang, Jinwoo, Lee, Hyeonkyun, Lee, Youngjun, Lee, Kyusung, "numerical heat transfer analysis methodology for multiple materials with different heat transfer coefficient in unstructured grid for development of heat transfer analysis program for 3 dimensional structure of building", KIEAE Journal, vol16, No.1, 2016)
- ISO10211, Thermal bridges in building construction - heat flows and surface temperatures - Detailed calculations, First Edition, 2007.12.15
- STAR-CCM+ v402 Methodology, Computational dynamics Co., London 2006.
- 명현국, CFD입문, 문운당, 2006