- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Distribution of Water Temperature and Common Squid Todarodes pacificus Paralavae around Korean Waters in 2013, 2014
2013-2014년 한국주변해역 수온과 살오징어 유생분포
Kim, Yoon-Ha;Lee, Chung Il
- Received : 2016.01.12
- Accepted : 2016.02.25
- Published : 2016.02.28
Field observation for oceanic conditions and paralarvae of the common squid, Todarodes pacificus in Korean waters were sampled with the Bongo net (diameter: 60 cm, mesh size:
Todarodes pacifiucs paralavae;Common squid;Spawning ground;East China Sea;East Sea
- Beardsley, B. C., R. Limeburner, K. Kim and J. Candela(1992), Lagrangian flow observations in the East China Sea, Yellow Sea and Japan Sea, La Mer, Vol. 30, pp. 297-314.
- Bower, J. R. and Y. Sakurai(1996), Laboratory observations on Todarodes pacificus (Cephalopoda Ommastrephidae) egg masses, American Malacological Bulletin, Vol. 13, pp. 65-71.
- Bower, J. R., Y. Nakamura, K. Mori, J. Yamamoto, Y. Isoda and Y. Sakurai(1999), Distribution of Todarodes pacificus (Cephalopoda: Ommastrephidae) paralarvae near the Kuroshio off southern Kyushu, Japan Marine Biology, Vol. 135, pp. 99-106. https://doi.org/10.1007/s002270050606
- Cho, K. D.(1982), On the influence of the Yellow Sea Bottom Cold Water on the demersal fishing grounds, Bulletin of the Korean society of Fisheries Technology, Vol. 18, 25-33.
- Goto, T.(2002), Paralarval distribution of the ommastrephid squid Todarodes pacificus during fall in the southern Sea of Japan, and its implication for locating spawning grounds, Bulletin Marine Science, Vol. 71, 299-312.
- Hamabe, M. and T. Shimizu(1966), Ecological studies on the common squid Todarodes pacificus Steenstrup, mainly in the southwestern waters of the Japan Sea, Bulletin Japan Sea National Fisheries Research Institute, Vol. 16, pp. 13-55.
- Hatanaka, H., S. Kawahara, Y. Uozumi and S. Kasahara(1985), Comparison of life cycles of five ommastrephid squids fished by Japan: Todarodes pacificus, Illex Illecebrosus, Illex argentinus, Nototodarus sloani sloani and Nototodarus sloani gouldi, NAFO Scientific Council Studies, Vol. 9, 59-68.
- Hong, C. H. and K. D. Cho(1983), The northern boundary of the Tsushima Warm Current and its fluctuations, Journal of Oceanology Society Korea, Vol. 28, pp. 1-9.
- Kidokoro, H., T. Goto, T. Nagasawa, H. Nishida, T. Akamine and Y. Sakurai(2010), Impact of a climate regime shift on the migration of Japanese common squid (Todarodes pacificus) in the Sea of Japan, ICES Journal of Marine Science, Vol. 67, pp. 1314-1322.
- Kim, J. J.(2008), Summer occurrence and transport process of common squid (Todarodes pacificus) paralarvae in the East China Sea, M. D. Dissertation, Pukyung National University, Busan, Republic of Korea.
- Kim, J. J.(2012), A study of early life stage for Japanese common squid (Todarodes pacificus) based on observations and modelling approaches. Ph. D. Dissertation, Pukyung National University, Republic of Korea.
- Kim, J. J., H. H. Lee, S. Kim and C. Park(2011), Distribution of larvae of the common squid Todarodes pacificus in the Northern East China Sea, Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, Vol. 44, 267-275. https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2011.0267
- Kim, J. J., C. H. Kim, J. S. Lee and S. Kim(2014a), Seasonal Characteristics of Todarodes pacificus Paralarval Distribution in the Northern East China Sea, Korean Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, Vol. 47, 59-71. https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2014.0059
- Kim, Y. H.(2015), The population ecology of the common squid (Todarodes pacificus) in the northwest Pacific Marginal Seas. Ph. D. Dissertation, Pukyung National University, Busan, Republic of Korea.
- Kim, Y. H. and H. S. Min(2008), Seasonal and interannual variability of the North Korean Cold Current in the East Sea reanalysis data, Ocean and Polar Research, Vol. 30, pp. 21-31. https://doi.org/10.4217/OPR.2008.30.1.021
- Kim, Y. H., C. H. Moon and C. I. Lee(2014b), Distribution of the common squid Todarodes pacificus Paralavae in the Southern Coastal Waters in the East Sea during Summer 2013, Journal of the Korean Society of Oceanography The Sea , Vol. 19, pp. 215-222.
- Murata, M.(1990), Ocean resources of squids, Marine behaviour and physiology, Vol. 18, pp. 19-71. https://doi.org/10.1080/10236249009378779
- Okutani, T.(1983), Todarodes pacificus. In: Cephalopod life cycles, edited by Boyle, P.R., Vol 1. Academic Press, London, pp. 201-216.
- Rosa, A. L., J. Yamamoto and Y. Sakurai(2011), Effects of environmental variability on the spawning areas, catch, and recruitment of the Japanese common squid, Todarodes pacificus (Cephalopoda: Ommastrephidae), from the 1970s to the 2000s, ICES Journal of Marine Science, Vol. 68, pp. 1114-1121. https://doi.org/10.1093/icesjms/fsr037
- Sakurai, Y.(2006), How climate change might impact squid populations and ecosystems: a case study of the Japanese common squid, Todarodes pacificus. Globec Report, Vol. 24, 33-34.
- Sakurai, Y., J. R. Bower, Y. Nakamura, S. Yamamoto and K. Watanabe(1996), Effects of temperature on development and survival of Todarodes pacificus embryos and paralarvae, American Malacological Bulletin, Vol. 13, pp. 89-95.
- Sakurai, Y., H. Kiyofuji, S. Saitoh, T. Goto and Y. Hiyama(2000), Change in inferre spawning areas of Todarodes pacificus (Cephalopoa : Ommastrephidae) due to changing environmental conditions, ICES Journal of Marine Science, Vol. 57, pp. 24-30. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmsc.2000.0667
- Sakurai, Y., H. Kiyofuji, S. Saitoh, J. Yamamoto, T. Goto, K. Mori and T. Kinoshita(2002), Stock fluctuations of the Japanese common squid, Todarodes pacificus, related to recent climate changes, Fisheries Science, Vol. 68, pp. 226-229. https://doi.org/10.2331/fishsci.68.sup1_226
- Shimura, T., J. Yamamoto, Y. Kamei and Y. Sakurai(2005), Possible spawning by the japanese common squid, Todarodes pacificus at Yamato Rise, Sea of Japan, Phuket Marine Biological Center Research Bulletin, Vol. 66, pp. 267-273.
- Shevtsov, G. A., M. A. Zuev, O. N. Katugin and N. M. Mokrin(2005), Distribution and biology of the Japanese common squid (Todarodes pacificus) in the Pacific Ocean off the Kuril Islands and eastern Kamchatka in summer, Ruthenica, Vol. 15, pp. 99-108.
- Sweeney, M. J., C. F. E. Roper, K. M. Mangold, M. R. Clark and S. Boletzky(1992), Larval and juvenile cephalopods: A manual for their identification, Smiths Cont Zoology, pp. 109-110.
- Watanabe, K., S. Segawa, Y. Sakurai and T. Okutani(1996), Development of the ommastrephid squid Todarodes pacificus, from fertilized egg to the rhynchoteuthion paralarva, American Malacological Bulletin, Vol. 13, pp. 73-88.
- Yamamoto, J., S. Masuda, K. Miyashita, R. Uji and Y. Sakurai(2002), Investigation of the early stage of the ommastrephid Todarodes pacificus near the Oki Islands (Sea of Japan), Bulletin of Marine Science, Vol. 71, pp. 987-992.
- Yamamoto, J., T. Shimura, R. Uji, S. Masuda, S. Watanabe and Y. Sakurai(2007), Vertical distribution of Todarodes pacificus (Cephalopoda: Ommastrephidae) Paralarvae near the Oki Island, southwestern Sea of Japan, Marine Biology, Vol. 153, pp. 7-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00227-007-0775-0
Grant : 신수산 비즈니스동력창출
Supported by : 강릉원주대학교 산학협력단