- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of HNS Database for Response System of Marine Spill Accident in Korea
해양 화학물질 유출사고 대응을 위한 한국형 위험유해물질의 데이터베이스 개발에 대한 연구
Park, Mi Ok;Park, Hyeon-Sil;Kim, Taehong;Oh, Sangwoo;Lee, Moonjin
- Received : 2015.12.04
- Accepted : 2016.02.25
- Published : 2016.02.28
In this study we collected various substance codes, physical and chemical properties, and hazard level of the 545 HNS which was determined earlier, and constructed the Korean HNS database including International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) codes,, informations of explosive and corrosive characteristics of HNS after reviewing of US, Japan and European Database. And also problems of present HNS Database which focused mainly on land-based environment and an absence of information for chemical and physical properties of mixed substance HNS are reported. For the efficient implementation of comprehensive HNS management system, we constructed the basic model for the HNS database in marine environment and made suggestions for improvement for the future development of HNS Database to be prepared for the marine spill accidents.
Hazard and Noxious Substances(HNS);Database;Explosive;Corrosive;IMDG
- CAMEO Chemicals(2015), https://cameochemicals.noaa.gov.
- Chemical Emergency Information Center(2004), 2000 Emergency Response Guidebook.
- Cho, S. J., D. J. Kim and K. S. Choi(2013), Hazardous and Noxious Substances (HNS) Risk Assessment and Accident Prevention Measures on Domestic Marine Transportation, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 145-154. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2013.19.2.145
- GESAMP(2015), http://www.gesamp.org.
- Hong, C. Y., M. S. Lee and D. H. Kim(2001), Computerized IMDG Code for Safe Marine Transportation, MECA Information and Communucation LTD, pp. 20-25.
- KISChem(2015), http://kischem.nier.go.kr.
- Lee, B. W., S. M. Lee, H. P. Jung and S. P. Kwon(2013), Final Report : Improvement of classification for kinds of dangerous goods and advanced method providing informations of HNS, National Emergency Management Agency, pp. 96-101.
- Lee, M. J. and H. J. Kim(2012), 2012 HNS Emergency Response Guidebook, Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology, p. 206.
- MDPC(2004), Marine Disaster Prevention Center, Data Base for Marine HNS Spill Disaster Response, pp. 181-464.
- MPSS(2015), Ministry of Public Safety and Security, http://www.mpss.go.kr.
Grant : 위험유해물질(HNS)사고 관리기술 개발
Supported by : 한국해양과학기술진흥원