- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Modeling for Pollution Contribution Rate of Land based Load in Masan Bay
마산만 육상기인오염원의 오염기여율 모델링
Jung, Woo-Sung;Hong, Sok-Jin;Lee, Won-Chan;Kim, Hyung-Chul;Kim, Jin-ho;Kim, Dong-Myung
- Received : 2015.12.21
- Accepted : 2016.02.25
- Published : 2016.02.28
Pollution contribution rate that is effect on water quality from land based load in Masan bay was showed quantifiably for coastal water quality management by using ecological model. It was calculated by difference of water quality concentration at each points t hat is calculated by each scenarios that are presence or absence of each sources (16 points). Results show that, rivers of Northern Masan bay contributed in Masan bay COD is 20 %, T-P is 62 % at northern part and COD is 10 %, T-P is 16 % at middle part. As a result, rivers of Northern Masan bay had effect on water quality of northern Masan bay and middle Masan bay. Also, T-P load affects water quality bigger than COD load, because T-P contribution rate bigger than COD contribution rate of northern rivers. Dukdong WTTP that is land pollution source of southern Masan bay contributed in Masan bay COD is 26 %, T-P is 11% at middle part, COD is 17 %, T-P is 7 % at middle part and COD is 10 %, T-P is 1 % at outer part. It affects water quality bigger at southern and middle of Masan bay than outer bay, because residual flow of bottom flows toward inner of Masan bay nearby Dukdong WTTP.
Pollution concentration rate;Ecological Model;Land based load;Masan bay;Coastal Water Quality Management
- Choi, D. H., J. W. Jung, K. S. Lee, Y. J. Choi, K. S. Yoon, S. H. Cho, H. N. Park, B. J. Lim and N. I. Chang(2012), Estimation of Pollutant Load Delivery Ratio for Flow Duration Using L-Q Equation from the Oenam-cheon watershed in Juam Lake, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 31-39. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.1.31
- DePinto, J. V., H. Holmberg, T. Redder, E. Verhamme, W. Larson, N. J. Senjem and H. Munir(2009), Linked Hydrodynamic-Sediment Transport-Water Quality Model for Support of the Upper Mississippi River Lake Pepin TMDL, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, pp. 212-231.
- Gaddis, E. J and A. Voinov(2010). Spatially explicit modeling of land use specific phosphorus transport pathways to improve TMDL load estimates and implementation planning, Water resources management, Vol. 24, No. 8, pp. 1621-1644. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11269-009-9517-z
- Hong, S. J., W. C. Lee, R. H. Jung, H. T. Oh, J. H. Jang, J. H. Goo and D. M. Kim(2007a), Ecosystem Modeling for Improvement Summer Water Quality of Jinhae Bay in 2003, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environmental & Safety, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 103-110.
- Hong, S. J., W. C. Lee, J. S. Park, H. T. Oh, S. P. Yoon, H. C. Kim and D. M. Kim(2007b), Ecological Modeling for estimation of Autochthonous COD in Jinhae Bay, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 959-971. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2007.16.8.959
- Jung, D. W., Y. S. Cho, I. C. Choi, K. H. Ahn, H. M. Chung and O. S. Kwon(2014), A Study on Impact of Public Sewage Treatment Works Affecting Water Quality of the Lake Uiam in Chuncheon City, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment, Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 406-416. https://doi.org/10.14249/eia.2014.23.5.406
- Jung, T. S. and J. H. Choi(2011), On reducing the computing time of EFDC hydrodynamic model, Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 121-129. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2011.14.2.121
- Kang, Y. S., Y. Chae and H. R. Lee(2011), Variation of Density Stratification due to Fresh Water Discharge in the Kwangyang Bay and Jinju Bay, Journal of the Korean Society of coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 126-137. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2011.23.1.126
- Kim, J. B., J. I. Park, C. G. Jung, W. J. Choi, W. C. Lee and Y. H. Lee(2010), Physicochemical Characteristics of seawater in Gamak bay for a period Hypoxic water mass disappearance, The Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 241-248.
- Kim, J. B., S. Y. Lee, J. Yoo, Y. H. Choi, C. S. Chang and P. Y. Lee(2006), The Characteristics of Oxygen Deficient Water Mass in Gamak Bay, The Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 216-224.
- Kim, J. K., G. I. Gyeong and J. H. Joeng(2008), Three-Dimensional Mixing Characteristics in Seomjin River Estuary, Journal of Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 164-174.
- Lee, C. W and S. W. Moon(2007), Variations of water quality and Management of Masan bay using a Water quality model, Environmental Research Institute, Kyungnam Univ, Vol. 30, pp. 35-42.
- MOF(2007), Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Study on basic plan for Total Pollution Load Management (TPLM) of Masan bay.
- MOF(2014), Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Study for implementation of Total Pollution Load Management (TPLM) of Masan bay, a special management area.
- MOF(2011), Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Introduction and implementation of Total Pollution Load Management (TPLM) and management of land-based pollution source (I), pp. 305-417.
- MOF(2012a), Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Introduction and implementation of Total Pollution Load Management (TPLM) and management of land-based pollution source (II), pp. 713-723.
- MOF(2012b), Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Introduction and implementation of Total Pollution Load Management (TPLM) and management of land-based pollution source (III), pp. 168-170.
- NIFS(2009), National Institute of Fisheries Science, Oxygen Deficient Water Mass of Korean Coastal.
- Oh, H. T., J. H. Goo, Y. S. Choi, R. H. Jung, W. J. Choi, W. C. Lee and J. S. Park(2005), Analysis of Water Quaility caused by Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant in Masan Bay, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, Vol. 14, No. 8, pp. 777-783. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2005.14.8.777
- Park, S. J(2014), Evaluation of the Contribution Ratio that the Pollution Loads of the Drainage Areas Affect Soyang-lake, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial, Vol. 15, No. 8, pp. 5363-5368. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.8.5363
- Park, S. E., S. J. Hong and W. C. Lee(2009), Calculating Average Residence Time Distribution Using a Particle Tracking Model, Journal of the Korean Society of Ocean Engineers, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 47-52.
- Park, S. E., W. C. Lee, S. J. Hong, H. C. Kim and J. H. Kim(2011), Variation in Residence Time and Water Exchange Rate by Release Time of Pollutants Over a Tidal Cycle in Masan Bay, Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 249-256. https://doi.org/10.7846/JKOSMEE.2011.14.4.249
- Zhao, L., X. Y. Liu, B. He, X. Zhu, R. Zou and Y. Zhu(2012), Three-dimensional hydrodynamic and water quality model for TMDL development of Lake Fuxian, China. Journal of Environmental Sciences, Vol. 24, No. 8, pp. 1355-1369. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1001-0742(11)60967-4
- Numerical Simulation for Dispersion of Anthropogenic Pollutant in Northern Masan Bay using Particle Tracking Model vol.28, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2016.28.4.1143
- Quantitative Assessment of the Effects of Sediment Dredging on Water Quality in Masan Bay using Ecosystem Model vol.22, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2016.22.5.521
- A Study on the Origin of Organic Matter in Seawater in Korean Estuaries Using Chemical Oxygen Demand vol.24, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2018.24.6.735
Grant : 연안어장 생태계 통합평가 및 관리연구