- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Conceptual Design of a Portal System for International Shipping's Greenhouse Gas Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification
MRV 규제 대응을 위한 국제해운 에너지 효율 포탈 시스템 개념 설계
Kang, Nam-seon;Lee, Beom-seok;Kim, Sang-yong;Lee, Jung-jin;Yoon, Hyeon-kyu
- Received : 2016.02.05
- Accepted : 2016.02.25
- Published : 2016.02.28
In this paper, a portal system compatible with MRV regulation was designed to monitoring, reporting and verifying
Monitoring/Repoarting/Verification;Greenhouse gas emission;Fuel consumption;
- Boo, W. C.(2015), A Study on Korean Countermeasures for Controls on Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Ship, International Trade & Regional Studies Graduate School of Business Administration Inha University.
- CE Delft(2014), Options for monitoring fuel and emissions, Jasper Faber and Dagmar Nelissen, Brussels 9 January 2014, pp. 2-13.
- GIR(2014), National Greenhouse Gas Inventory Report, pp. 1-29, 130-131.
- ICS(2013), International Chamber of Shipping, Preliminary ICS Comments on Draft EU Regulation on MRV, October 2013, pp. 1-15.
- Inmarsat(2015), MVAST-Global Xpress(GX), Maritime Satellite Communication Overview, pp. 1-23.
- Kim, W. T.(2015), A Study on the application of NAMA mechanism in Korea, Graduate School of Kwangwoon University.
- Korea Communication Agency(2014), Trend and future of Digital Maritime Communication Technology, pp. 5-12.
- Korea Ship Owners' Association(2013), User Manual on Greenhouse Gas Monitoring System, Ver. 0.1, pp.1-28.
- KR(2013), Korean Register, Plan and Research Report on Greenhouse Gas Monitoring and Reduction Technologies for shipping companies using EEOI and MRV systems, pp. 4-28.
- KR(2015), Korean Register, Technical information, No.2015-ETC-02, April 2015, pp. 1-4.
- KST(2012), Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority, Technical information, No. 12-11, March 2012, pp. 1-4.
- LR(2015), Lloyd's Register Marine, European Union Regulation on Monitoring, Reporting and Verification of Carbon Dioxide from Ships - A Lloyd's Register Summary EU MRV, May 2015, pp. 1-8.
- Oh, G. G.(2013), A Study on the legal system regarding technical, operational and market based measures to reduce emission of GHGs from ships, Graduate School of Korea Maritime and Ocean University.
- Park, S. J., C. G. Bong, W. G. Kim and E. C. Juon(2011), Development of statistics system on greenhouse gas emission from ocean going from ship, Korean society for atmospheric environment conference, April 2011, p. 397.
Supported by : 해양수산부