- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Computer simulation study to generate an optimal hydrologic model based on the soil properties of the large area plate roof greenery system
대면적 절판지붕용 녹화시스템의 토성기반 수문학적 최적모델 도출을 위한 전산 모의연구
- Kim, Tae-Han (Dept. of Environmental Landscape Architecture, SangMyung University) ;
- Lee, Ji-Won (Dept. of Environmental Resources, Graduate School, SangMyung University)
- Received : 2015.11.24
- Accepted : 2016.01.08
- Published : 2016.02.29
This study aimed to investigate the flood prevention effect expected from the afforestation of a large area metal roof of an industrial complex located in an area prone to floods in the rainwater outflow reduction aspect through computer simulation based on soil, which is a key element of the system. In order to conduct a more realistic simulation, the properties of the surveyed soil were generated through substantive analysis, soil texture analysis, and saxton method. A comparative performance evaluation was conducted by using soil depth and ponding depth, which are key elements of the system, as variables. The study result showed that during the heavy rainfall period, the bottom ash artificial soil had 61% rainwater outflow reduction effect, which was 11% higher than the SWMM standard sand.
Supported by : 상명대학교
- United States Environmental Protection Agency, "National Stormwater Calculator User's Guide", EPA/600/R-13/085 July 2013
- By I. Rodriguez-Iturbe, A. Porporato, L. Ridolfi, V. Isham, D. R. Cox, "Probabilistic modelling of water balance at a point: the role of climate, soil and vegetation", Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A (1999) 455, 3789-3805 https://doi.org/10.1098/rspa.1999.0477
- K. E. Saxton, W. J. Rawls "Soil Water Characteristic Estimates by Texture and Organic Matter for Hydrologic Solutions" SOIL SCI. SOC. AM. J., Vol. 70, SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2006.
- EPA United States Environmental Protection Agency "SWMM 5.1 User's Manual", http://www2.epa.gov/water-research/storm-water-management-model-swmm
- 김응석, 연종상, 신현석, 이종석, 최현일 "LID적용면적별 우수유출 저감 효과 분석" 한국방재학회 논문집, 제14권 2호 2014년 4월. Kim, Eung-Seok, Yeon, Jong-Sang, Shin, Hyun-Suk, Lee, Jong-Seok, Choi, Hyun- Il "Study on Stormwater Runoff Reduction Effects by LID Application Areas" J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig, Vol. 14, No.2 (Apr. 2014), pp.309-316
- 연종상, 장영수, 이재혁, 신현석, 김응석 "SWMM 모형을 이용한 LID 요소기술의 공간적 분포에 따른 우수유출특성 분석" 한국산학시루학회논문지제 15권 제6호, 2014 Jong, Sang-Yeon, Young, Su-Jang, Jae, Hyuk-Lee, Hyun, Suk-Shin, Eung, Seok-Kim "Analysis of Stormwater Runoff Characteristics for Spatial Distribution of LID Element Techniques using SWMM" Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrialcooperation Society, Vol. 15, No. 6 pp. 3983-3989, 2014
- 신동수, 박재범, 강두기, 조덕준 "SWMM-LID를 이용한 상습침수유역내 유출저감효과 분석" 한국방재학회논문집 제13권 4호 2013. 8 Shin, Dong-Soo, Park, Jae-Beom, Kang, Doo-Kee, Jo, Deok-Jun "An Analysis of Runoff Mitigation Effect Using SWMM-LID Model forFrequently Inundated Basin" Journal of KOSHAM, Vol. 13, No. 4 (Aug. 2013), pp. 303-309
- 박구영 " 강우강도에 따른 LID 시설 유출저감효과 분석" 국민대학교 건설시스템공학과 수공학전공, 석사학위논문 2014. Bak, ku-yeong, "Analysis of Runoff Reducing Effect of LID Facilities According to Rainfall Intensit" Kookmin University Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Master's Thesis 2014. 12.
- 박진혁, 허영택 "초기토양조건에 대한 분포형모형 유출민감도 분석" 대한토목학회 논문집 Vol. 28, No. 4, 2008. Park, Jin-Hyeog, Hur, Young-Teck "Analysis of Runoff Sensitivity for Initial Soil Condition in Distributed Model" Jouran of the korean society of civil engineers B 28(4B), 2008.7.
- 손영란 "우리나라 대표적인 토양통의 수문학적 분류" 공주대학교 대학원 농공학과 농업토목전공, 석사학위논문 2004. 2. Son, Yeong-Ran, "Hydrological Classification of Typical Korea Soil Series" The Graduate School of Kongju National University Agricultural Engineering, Master's Thesis, 2004. 2.
- 이재준, 곽창재, 박희섭 "침투해석을 통한 토양특성분류별 유출계수 산정" 한국방재학회논문집, 제15권 4호 2015년 8월 Lee, Jae-Joon, Kwak, Chang-Jae, Park, Hee-Seob "Estimation of Runoff Coefficient through Infiltration Analysis by Soil Type" J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig. Vol. 15, No. 4 (Aug. 2015), pp. 87-96