- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
preprocessing methodology to reducing calculation errors in 3 dimensional model for development of heat transfer analysis program for 3 dimensional structure of building
건물의 3차원 구조체에 대한 전열해석 프로그램 개발 중 3차원 모델의 해석 오류 저감을 위한 사전 수정 방법 연구
- Lee, Kyusung (Doall Tech) ;
- Lee, Juhee (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Hoseo Univ.) ;
- Lee, Yongjun (BEL Technology CO.Ltd.)
- Received : 2016.01.04
- Accepted : 2016.02.16
- Published : 2016.02.29
This study is part of three-dimensional(3D) heat transfer analysis program developmental process. The program is being developed without it's own built in 3D-modeller. So 3D-model must be created from another 3D-modeller such as generic CAD programs and imported to the developed program. After that, according to the 3D-geometric data form imported model, 3D-mesh created for numerical calculation. But the 3D-model created from another 3D-modeller is likely to have errors in it's geometric data such as mismatch of position between vertexes or surfaces. these errors make it difficult to create 3D-mesh for calculation. These errors are must be detected and cured in the pre-process before creating 3D-mesh. So, in this study four kinds of filters and functions are developed and tested. Firstly, 'vertex error filter' is developed for detecting and curing for position data errors between vertexes. Secondly, 'normal vector error filter' is developed for errors of surface's normal vector in 3D-model. Thirdly, 'intersection filter' is developed for extracting and creating intersection surface between adjacent objects. fourthly, 'polygon-line filter' is developed for indicating outlines of object in 3D-model. the developed filters and functions were tested on several shapes of 3D-models. and confirmed applicability. these developed filters and functions will be applied to the developed program and tested and modified continuously for less errors and more accuracy.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- van Rossen, Sander; Baranowski, Matthew (2011), "Real-time constructive solid geometry", in Ansari, Marwan, Game Development Tools, CRC Press, pp. 79-96, ISBN 9781439867723.
- Glassner, Andrew S. (1989), An Introduction to Ray Tracing, Morgan Kaufmann, p. 80, ISBN 9780122861604.
- The StL Format, Standard Data Format for Fabbers StereoLithography Interface Specification, 3D Systems, Inc., October 1989
- USER GUIDE, pro-STAR WITH AUTO MESH GENERATION VERSION 3.26 (C) 2005 CD-adapco
- Physibel, http://www.physibel.be/index.htm
- VTK, http://http://www.vtk.org/
- HEAT, http://www.buildingphysics.com/index.htm
- OpenFOAM, http://openfoam.org/
- ParaView http://www.paraview.org/
- P. C. P. Carvaiho, P. R. Cavalcanti, Point in Polyhedron Testing Using Spherical Polygons, Graphics Gems V edited by A. W. Paeth, Academic Press 1995
- J. O'Rourke, Computational Geometry in C, Cambridge, Second Edition, Academic Press 1998