- Volume 16 Issue 1
This study aims to analyze the satisfaction targeted community space for public rental housing tenants a real community space. and community space is analyzed only through the factor analysis of the effects of satisfaction, multiple regression analysis etc. As a result, the space community and public rental housing will only affect the satisfaction, factors affecting such analysis was 'common space', 'exercise place', 'resting place'. Thus, a variety of political and institutional efforts and practical research for interactive spatial planning public rental housing estates satisfaction for the improvement and community activation moving away from passive concept of the one-way ever to supply that community space in the past, provider centers and considering the tenant characteristics is required.
- Kang, Soon-Joo, Management and operation of apartment community facilities and Post Occupancy Evaluation, Journal of the Korean Housing Association Vol. 21, No. 4, 2010
- Kim, Hye-Jin, Lee, Yeun-Sook, Study on the Consciousness about Community Faciliy According to Age group of Residents in Apartment Building , KIEAE Journal, vol. 8, No 4, August .08
- Park, Joon-Young, Lee, Sang-Jun, Cheong, So-Yi, Jeong, Jae-Jin, The Consciousness and Current use of Residents for Community Spaces of Rental Housing by Post-Occupancy Evaluation, KIEAE Journal, vol. 14, No 6, Dec. 2014
- Paik, Hae-Sun, Kwon, Hyuck-Sam, A Study on the Residents' Opinions on Community Facilities by Type of Supplying Multi-family Housing, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, vol 28, No12, December, 2012
- Lee, Gwang-Young, Cho, Jin-Man, A Study on the service Facilities Plan for APT Commucity Culture Activation, Journal of the Korean Housing Association Vol. 19, No. 2, 2008
- Cole, I., & Goodchild, B. (2000). Social Mix and the 'Balanced Community' in British housing policy - a tale of two epochs. GeoJournal, 51(4), 351-360. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1012049526513
- Ostendorf, W., Musterd, S., & Vos, S. (2001). Social Mix and the Neighbourhood Effect - Policy Ambitions and Empirical Evidence. Housing Studies. 16(3), 371-380.
- Arthurson, K. (2002). Creating Inclusive Communities through Balancing Social Mix: A Critical Relationship or Tenuous Link?. Urban policy and research, 20(3), 245-261. https://doi.org/10.1080/0811114022000005898
- Holmqvist, E., & Berqsten, Z. (2009). Swedish social mix policy: a general policy without an explicit ethnic focus. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 24(4), 477-490. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10901-009-9162-0
- Blanc, M. (2010). The Impact of Social Mix Policies in France. Housing Studies, 25(2), 257-272. https://doi.org/10.1080/02673030903562923