- Volume 21 Issue 1
With the development of web, amount of information are generated in social web. Then many researchers are focused on the extracting and analyzing social issues from various social data. The proposed approach performed gathering the science data and analyzing with LDA algorithm. It generated the clusters which represent the social topics related to 'health'. As a result, we could deduce the relationship between science data and social issues.
Topic Analysis;Science Data Analysis;Web Technology;Social Network Analysis
- Wang, R., Liu, W., and McDonald, C., "Corpus-independent Generic Keyphrase Extraction Using Word Embedding Vectors," Software Engineering Research Conference, 2014.
- Jung, D., Kim, J., Kim, K., Hur, J., Ohn, B., and Kang, M., "A Proposal of a Keyword Extraction System for Detecting Social Issues," Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 1-23, 2013.
- Hyun, Y., Han, H., Choi, H., Park, J., Lee, K., Kwak, K., and Kim, N., "Methodology Using Text Analysis for Packaging R&D Information Services on Pending National Issues," Journal of Information Technology Applications and Management, pp. 231-257, 2013.
- Kang, N., Cho, M., and Kwon, O., "A Relation Analysis between NDSL User Queries and Technical Terms," Journal of Information Management, Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 163-177, 2008.
- Park, J. and Song, M., "A Study on the Research Trends in Library & Information Science in Korea using Topic Modeling," Journal of the Korean Society for Information Management, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 7-32, 2013.
- Kim, K. and Park, C., "Analysis of English abstracts in Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society using topicmodels and social network analysis," Journal of the Korean Data and Information Science Society, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 151-159, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2015.26.1.151
- NDSL, http://www.ndsl.kr.
- Blei, D., A. Ng, M. Jordan, and J. Lafferty, "Latent Dirichlet Allocations," Journal of Machine Learning Research, Vol. 3, No. 4-5, pp. 993-1022, 2003.
- Blei, D. M., "Probabilistic topic models," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 77-84, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1145/2133806.2133826
- Misra, H., Anuj K. G., and Jose, J. M., "Topic Modeling for Content Based Image Retrieval," Multimedia Processing, Communication and Computing Applications. Springer India, pp. 63-76, 2013.
- Doulaty, M., Saz, O., and Hain, T., "Unsupervised Domain Discovery using Latent Dirichlet Allocation for Acoustic Modelling in Speech Recognition," in Proceedings of the 16th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (Interspeech), Dresden, Germany, 2015.
- Kim, S. and Kim., H., "Keyword Extraction from News Corpus using Modified TF-IDF," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 59-73, 2009.
- Kim, M., Seo, J., Noh, S., and Han, S., "Identity management‐based social trust model for mediating information sharing and privacy enhancement," Security and Communication Networks, Vol. 5, No. 8, pp. 887-897, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1002/sec.379
- Oh, S., "A Model for Ranking Semantic Associations in a Social Network," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 93-105, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2013.18.3.093
- Kim, J., Kim, N., Cho, Y., "User-Perspective Issue Clustering Using Multi-Layered Two-Mode Network Analysis," Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 93-107, 2014.
- Gupta, S. and Manning, C. D., "Analyzing the Dynamics of Research by Extracting Key Aspects of Scientific Papers," In IJCNLP (pp. 1-9), 2011.
- Teh, Y. W., Newman, D., and Welling, M., "A collapsed variational Bayesian inference algorithm for latent Dirichlet allocation," In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 1353-1360, 2006.