- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Empirical Research on Information Privacy Risks and Policy Model in the Big data Era
빅데이터 시대의 정보 프라이버시 위험과 정책에 관한 실증 연구
Park, Cheon Woong;Kim, Jun Woo;Kwon, Hyuk Jun
- Received : 2016.02.04
- Accepted : 2016.02.24
- Published : 2016.02.28
IoT;Personal information;Information Privacy;Information Privacy Concern;Intention
- Baek, S. I. and Choi, D. S., "Exploring User Attitude to Information Privacy," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 45-59, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2015.20.1.045
- Buchanan, T., Paine, C., Joinson, A. N., and Reips, U. D., "Development of measures of online privacy concern and protection for use on the internet," Journal of the American Society for Information Sciences and Technology, Vol. 58, pp. 157-165, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.20459
- Choi, K., "Big Data and Personal Information," Sungkyunkwan Law Review, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 197-218, 2013. https://doi.org/10.17008/skklr.2013.25.2.007
- Dinev, T. and Hart, P., "An Extended Privacy Calculus Model for E-Commerce Transactions," Information Systems Research, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 61-80, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.1060.0080
- Dinev, T. and Hart, P., "Internet Privacy Concerns and Their Antecedents Measurement Validity and A Regression Model," Behavior and Information Technology, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 413-422, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1080/01449290410001715723
- Featherman, M. S. and Pavlou, P. A., "Predicting E-Services Adoption: A Perceived Risk Facets Perspective," International Journal of Human Computer Studies, Vol. 59, No. 4, pp. 451-474, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1071-5819(03)00111-3
- Godin, S., Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friend into Customers, NY: Simon and Schuster Publishing, 1999.
- Ham, Y.-K. and Chae, S.-B., Big Data management change, Samsung Economic Research Institute, Seoul, 2012.
- Hann, I., Hui, K., Lee, T., and Ping, I. P. L., "Online Information Privacy: Measuring the Cost-Benefit Trade-off," Twenty-Third International Conference on Information Systems, Barcelona, Spain, Vol. 15, No. 18, pp. 1-8, 2002.
- Hui, K. L., Teo, H., and Lee, S. Y. T., "The Value of Privacy Assurance: An Exploratory Fiend Experiment," MIS Quarterly, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 19-33, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148779
- Joo, D. and Kim, J. K., "Creative fusion activation scheme of hyper-connectivity era internet of things," Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade, Issue Paper, 2014-342, 2014.
- Kim, J., "A Study on Initial Characteristics of the Acceptance of Innovative Big Data Technology in Korea," Ehwa Womans University, Ph.D, 2014.
- Knijnenburg, B. P., Kobsa, A., and Jin, H., "Dimensionality of Information Disclosure Behavior," International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Vol. 71, No. 12, pp. 1144-1162, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2013.06.003
- Korea Information Society Development Institute, "Convergence of Philosophical and Industrial Approaches to Online Privacy," Seoul, 2013.
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information, "Present and Future of Big Data industry," KISTI MARKET REPORT, 2013.
- Korea Internet and Security Agency, "Developing Privacy Survey Instrument," Seoul, 2009.
- Lee, H., Lim, D., and Zo, H., "Personal Information Overload and User Resistance in the Big Data Age," Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 125-139, 2013.
- Lee, M.-N. and Shim, J.-W., "The Moderating Effect by Gender in the Relationship between the Perception of Online Privacy and Use of Privacy Protection Strategy," Media, Gender and Culture, 12, 2009.
- Lee, Y. and Kwon, O., "Model Based Approach to Estimating Privacy Concerns for Context-Aware Services," Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 97-111, 2009.
- Lee, Z.-K., Choi, H.-J., and Choi, S.-A., "Study on How Service Usefulness and Privacy Concern Influence on Service Acceptance," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 37-51, 2007.
- Li, Y., "The Impact of Disposition to Privacy, Website Reputation and Website Familiarity on Information Privacy Concerns," Decision Support Systems, Vol. 57, pp. 343-354, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2013.09.018
- Liao, C., Liu, C.-C., and Chen, K., "Examining the Impact of Privacy, Trust and Risk Perceptions Beyond Monetary Transactions: An Integrated Model," Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 702-715, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2011.07.003
- Malhotra, N. K., Kim, S. S., and Agarwal, J., "Internet Users Information Privacy Concerns: The Construct, the Scale, and Causal Model," Information System Research, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 336-355, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.1040.0032
- Mayer-Schonberger, V., Emergency Communications: The Quest for Interoperability in the United States and Europe, In A. M. Howitt, and R. L. Pangi (Eds.), Countering Terrorism-Imensions of preparedness: 299-42, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2003.
- Milne, G. R. and Culnan, M. J., "Strategies for Reducing Online Privacy Risks: Why Consumers Read(or Don't Read) Online Privacy Notices," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 15-29, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1002/dir.20009
- National Information Society Agency, The era of big data that opens a new era, Seoul, 2013.
- Noh, D.-I. and Choung, W., "Changing Concept of Privacy in Cyberspace and the Legal Response Thereto," Kyung Hee Law Journal, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 181-218, 2010.
- Park, C.-W. and Kim, J.-W., "An Empirical Research on Information Privacy and Trust Model in the Convergence Era," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 219-225, 2015.
- Park, C.-W., "The Effect of Information Privacy concern and Trust on the Provision of Personal Information," Incheon National University, Ph.D, 2015.
- Pavlou, P. A. and Gefen, D., "Building Effective Online Marketplaces with Institution-Based Trust," Information Systems Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 37-59, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.1040.0015
- Pavlou, P. A., Liang, H., and Xue, Y., "Understanding and Mitigating Uncertainty in Online Exchange Relationships: A Principal-Agent Perspective," MIS Quarterly, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 105-136, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148783
- Personal Information Protection Commission, "Research of personal information protection measures due to the widespread use of smart devices," Seoul, 2014.
- Shin, J.-M., "A policy study for strengthening the privacy under the spread of information technology and the convertgence of broadcasting and communication," Korea University, M.S, 2013.
- Sim, S.-H., "The Effect of Information Privacy Concern on the Interaction among SNS Users," Pukyong National University, Ph.D, 2013.
- Smith, H. J., Dinev, T., and Xu, H., "Information Privacy Research: An Inter disciplinary Review," MIS Quarterly, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 989-1016, 2011. https://doi.org/10.2307/41409970
- Smith, H. J., Milberg, S. J., and Burke, S. J., "Information Privacy: Measuring Individuals Concerns about Organizational Practices," MIS Quarterly, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 167-196, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/249477
- Stewart, K. A. and Segars, A. H., "An empirical examination of the concern for information privacy instrument," Information Systems Research, Vol. 13, pp. 36-49, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.220.127.116.11
Supported by : 인천대학교