- Volume 19 Issue 1
A Feedback System for Internship & Capstone Design Integrated Program
인턴십·종합설계 연계 교육 모델의 환류체계 구축
- Shin, Youn-Soon (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dongguk University) ;
- Jung, Jin-Woo (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dongguk University) ;
- Ahn, Jong-Suk (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dongguk University) ;
- Lee, Kang-Woo (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2015.10.19
- Accepted : 2015.11.23
- Published : 2016.01.30
To enhance the university-industry collaboration, a novel program named as Internship & Capstone Design Integrated program (ICIP) is developed by Dongguk University. Senior students must take one Capstone design class for graduation. By participating in summer Internship and one-year Capstone Design work, practical problems given by businesses are solved. The ICIP is a Project and Internship-based course. By participating in summer internship and one-year Capstone Design work, practical problems given by businesses are solved. The internship course requires students to work in teams under mentors who work in the partner company proposed project themes. Students apply their academic experiences in constructing real projects at work under the supervision of their site mentors and academic advisor. In this regard, this study attempts to present a case study on the assessment of program outcomes using the Internship.
ICIP;Internship;Capstone Design;Integrated;Feedback System;Assessment
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터
- 김복기.박진영(2008). 프로그램 학습성과 평가방법 연구, 공학교육연구 제11권 제4호, 한국공학교육학회.
- 한지영.반재현(2014). 인턴십 및 현장실습을 위한 관리 시스템 모형 개발, 공학교육연구 제17권 제3호, 한국공학교육학회.
- 한지영(2009). 공학교육의 프로그램 학습성과 평가를 위한 코스 임베디드 평가의 적용 가능성 고찰, 한국공학교육학회 제12권 제3호, 한국공학교육학회.
- Grantz, R., & Thanos, M. (1996). Internships: Academic learning outcomes. NSEE Quarterly, 22 (1), 10-11, 26-27
- Krathwohl, D. R. (2002). A revision of bloom's taxonomy: An overview. Theory into Practice, 41 (4), 212-218. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15430421tip4104_2
- M True. (2002). Starting and maintaining a quality internship program. http://www.internqube.com/uploads/4/8/0/7/4807298/starting_an_internship_program_-_7th_edition.pdf
- Sosland Jeffrey, Lowenthal Diane (2014). The Internship Supervisor and Experiential Learning. APSA 2014 Annual Meeting Paper.