- Volume 38 Issue 1
This paper deals with the study of newly defined special function known as k-Bessel's function due to Gehlot . Certain integral representations of k-Bessel's function are investigated. Known integrals of classical Bessel's function are seen to follow as special cases of our main results.
k-Gamma function;k-Pochhammer symbols;k-Bessel function
- R. Diaz and E. Pariguan, On hypergeometric functions and Pochhammer k-symbol, Divulgaciones Mathematicas 15(2) (2007), 179-192.
- K. S. Gehlot, Differential Equation of k-Bessel's Function and its Properties, Nonl. Anal. Diff. Eq. 2(2) (2014), 61-67.
- K. S. Gehlot, Recurrence relations of k-Bessel's function, Thai J. Math. (2015), Accepted.
- K. S. Gehlot and S. D. Purohit, Fractional calculus of k-Bessel's function, Acta Univ. Apulensis, Math. Inform. 38 (2014), 273-278.
- Earl D. Rainville, Special Functions, The Macmillan Company, New York, 1963.