- Volume 38 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
ITERATED ENTIRE FUNCTIONS AND THEIR GROWTH PROPERTIES ON THE BASIS OF (p, q)-TH ORDER
- Biswas, Tanmay ;
- Choi, Junesang (Department of Mathematics, Dongguk University) ;
- Das, Pranab (Department of Mathematics, University of Kalyani) ;
- Datta, Sanjib Kumar (Department of Mathematics, University of Kalyani)
- Received : 2015.12.18
- Accepted : 2016.01.25
- Published : 2016.03.25
Entire functions have been investigated so popularly to have been divided into a large number of specialized subjects. Even the limited subject of entire functions is too vast to be dealt with in a single volume with any approach to completeness. Here, in this paper, we choose to investigate certain interesting results associated with the comparative growth properties of iterated entire functions using (p, q)-th order and (p, q)-th lower order, in a rather comprehensive and systematic manner.
Iterated entire function;Maximum modulus;Nevanlinna's characteristic function;Generalized (lower) order of an entire function;Generalized (lower) proximate order of a meromorphic function;(p, q)-th order and (p, q)-th lower order
- J. Clunie, The composition of entire and meromorphic functions, Mathematical Essays dedicated to A. J. Macintyre, Ohio University Press, 75-92, 1970.
- S. K. Datta, T. Biswas and M. Biswas, Some sharper estimations of growth relationships of composite entire functions on the basis of their maximum terms, Palest. J. Math. 3(1) (2014), 77-93.
- S. K. Datta, T. Biswas and M. Biswas, Few relations on the growth rates of composite entire functions using their (p, q)-th order, Tamkang J. Math. 44(3) (2013), 289-301. https://doi.org/10.5556/j.tkjm.44.2013.1198
- S. K. Datta and T. Biswas, Growth rates of composite entire and meromorphic functions, Bull. Allahabad Math. Soc. 27 (Part-1) (2012), 55-94.
- S. K. Datta and T. Biswas, On the growth estimate of composite entire and meromorphic functions, Bull. Math. Anal. Appl. 2(2) (2010) , 1-17.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1964.
- O. P. Juneja, G. P. Kapoor and S. K. Bajpai, On the (p, q)-order and lower (p, q)-order of an entire function, J. Reine Angew. Math. 282 (1976), 53-67.
- I. Lahiri, Generalised proximate order of meromorphic functions, Mat. Vesnik 41 (1989), 9-16.
- B. K. Lahiri and D. Banerjee, Relative fix points of entire functions, J. India Acad. Math. 19(1) (1997), 87-97.
- D. Sato, On the rate of growth of entire functions of fast growth, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 69 (1963), 411-414. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9904-1963-10951-9
- G. Valiron, Lectures on the General Theory of Integral Functions, Chelsea Publishing Company, 1949.