- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Polymer Properties and Sound Characteristics of Interlayer Films for Laminated Glass
접합유리용 고분자 필름의 물성 및 음향학적 특성 분석
Ko, Sangwon;Hong, Jiyoung;Sunwoo, Yerim;Kim, Young Jun
- Received : 2014.11.13
- Accepted : 2016.01.04
- Published : 2016.02.29
To improve the sound insulation performance of laminated glass in high speed trains, it is beneficial to study the relationship between the characteristics of interlayer films and the acoustical performance. In addition to those of conventional PVB (polyvinyl butyral), the dynamic mechanical properties of PVB derivatives and PC (polycarbonate), which are candidates for interlayer films, were analyzed. We assumed that PVB-HEMU, which has a glass transition temperature (
Laminated glass;Interlayer film;Sound transmission loss;Finite element analysis
- S. Jang, J. Ryue (2013) Study on the rolling noise model using an analysis of wheel and rail vibration characteristics, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 16(3), pp. 175-182. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.3.175
- K. Kim, J. Park (2001) Interior noise prediction of the Korean high speed train using sound source contribution analysis and sensitivity analysis of wall's transmission loss, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering Conference, Yong Pyong, pp. 1093-1098.
- S. Kim, H. Lee, J. Kim (2012) Sound insulation strategy for the tunnel noise in a high speed train, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 15(4), pp. 315-322. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.4.315
- J. Lu (2002) Passenger vehicle interior noise reduction by laminated side glass, Proceedings of Internoise 2002, Detroit, MI.
- J.D. Ferry (1980) Viscoelastic properties of polymers, John Wiley, NY, pp. 437-453.
- L.H. Sperling, J.J. Fay (1990) Factors which affect the glass transition and damping capability of polymers, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 2, pp. 49-56.
- E. Kerwin (1959) Damping of flexural waves by a constrained viscoelastic layer, The Journal of Acoustical Society of America, 31, pp. 952-962. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1907821
- W. Zeng, S. Li (2002) Effect of components (acrynitril and acrylate acid) on damping properties of poly(styrene-acrynitril)/poly(ethylacetate-n-butylacrylate) latex interpenetrating polymer networks, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 84(4), pp. 821-826. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.10350
- D. Ratna, N.R. Manoj, L. Chandrasekhar, B.C. Chakraborty (2004) Novel epoxy compositions for vibration damping applications, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 15, pp. 583-586. https://doi.org/10.1002/pat.513
- C. Li, G. Wu, F. Xiao, C. Wu (2007) Damping behavior of sandwich beam laminated with CIIR/petroleum resins blends by DMA measurement, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 106, pp. 2472-2478. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.25450
- F.J. Fahy, P. Gardonio (2007) Sound and structural vibration: radiation, transmission and response, Academic press, Oxford, pp. 143-144.
- A Study on the Real-time Optimization Technique for a Train Velocity Profile vol.17, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.8.344
Grant : 철도 친환경성 향상기술 개발
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원