- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect Analysis of Classical Line TI-21 type Audio Frequency Track Circuit from KTX Sancheon Return Current Harmonics
KTX산천 귀선전류고조파가 일반선 TI-21형 AF궤도회로에 미치는 영향분석
Choi, Jae Sik;Kim, Hie Sik;Park, Ju Hun;Kim, Bun Gon
- Received : 2014.05.29
- Accepted : 2015.12.28
- Published : 2016.02.29
The power transformation system of High Speed rolling stocks like KTX-Sancheon has shown excellent control capacities in the areas of riding comfortability, switching efficiency, safety and energy consumption due to technical developments in power-electronics, high speed & large scale integrated semiconductors and microprocessors. However, harmonics from IGBT, a high speed switching device used in the Convertor & Invertor equipment of rolling stocks have given rise to various problems in transformer substations, signaling systems, data transmission systems and facility monitoring systems. Especially, TI21 non-insulated track circuits have malfunctioned due to the influence of returning current harmonics which were generated at around of integer times of the number of power transformation equipment in the frequency domain. This paper, measures and analyzes various schemes to analyze the traveling path of the returning current harmonics generated due to the relationship between the rolling stocks and track circuits on site. Ultimately, theseschemes will be used to design high speed rolling stocks, AF track circuits and a common grounding network.
KTX-Sancheon;AF Track circuit(TI-21);Return current harmonics;IGBT
- J.S. Choi, S.B. Lee, B.-g. Kim, T.H. Lee, J.Y. Ko (2013) A study on reliability insurance plan of AF track circuit(TI-21) about KTX-sancheon enectromagnetic interference, Journal of the spring conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Hoengseong, pp. 1279-1288.
- M.S. Kong, H.B. Kim (2013) Electromagnetic compatibility between rolling stock and trackside signaling system, Journal of the autumn conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Daegu, pp. 1913-1918.
- J.S. Choi, H.S. Kim, M.S. Kong, S.J. Lee, U.R. Son (2014) A study on analysis travel tath return current harmonics between ktx sanchun and TI21 AF track circuit, Journal of the spring conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Changwon, pp. 1582-1590.
- H.B. Kim, M.S. Kong, J.S. Choi, H.-S. Kim (2014) A study on measurement and analysis of harmonics in substation, Journal of the spring conference of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Enginners, Mokpo, pp. 260-261.
- J.H. Beak, Y.K. Kim, Y.K. Yoon, D.W. Jang, et al. (2013) Analysis of return current effect for AF non-insulated track circuit in ITX vehicle operation, Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 62(4), pp. 584-590. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.4.584
- J.H. Baek, Y.K. Kim, S.C. Oh, H.J. Jo, et al. (2011) Analysis of return current for rolling stock operation on electrical railroads, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 12(9), pp. 4112-4118. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.9.4112
- J.H. Baek (2012) Analysis of harmonic frequency for return current on the track circuit in electrical railway system, Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 61(5), pp. 698-704. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.5.698
- Y.K. Kim, J.H. Baek (2010) Analysis of return current by common earth on electrical line of the gyeongbu line, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 11(12), pp. 4968-4974. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.12.4968