- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect Analysis of Classical Line TI-21 type Audio Frequency Track Circuit from KTX Sancheon Return Current Harmonics
KTX산천 귀선전류고조파가 일반선 TI-21형 AF궤도회로에 미치는 영향분석
- Choi, Jae Sik (Department of Technology Research, KORAIL Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Hie Sik (Department of ECE, University of Seoul) ;
- Park, Ju Hun (Department of Technology Research, KORAIL Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Bun Gon (Department of Technology Research, KORAIL Research Institute)
- Received : 2014.05.29
- Accepted : 2015.12.28
- Published : 2016.02.29
The power transformation system of High Speed rolling stocks like KTX-Sancheon has shown excellent control capacities in the areas of riding comfortability, switching efficiency, safety and energy consumption due to technical developments in power-electronics, high speed & large scale integrated semiconductors and microprocessors. However, harmonics from IGBT, a high speed switching device used in the Convertor & Invertor equipment of rolling stocks have given rise to various problems in transformer substations, signaling systems, data transmission systems and facility monitoring systems. Especially, TI21 non-insulated track circuits have malfunctioned due to the influence of returning current harmonics which were generated at around of integer times of the number of power transformation equipment in the frequency domain. This paper, measures and analyzes various schemes to analyze the traveling path of the returning current harmonics generated due to the relationship between the rolling stocks and track circuits on site. Ultimately, theseschemes will be used to design high speed rolling stocks, AF track circuits and a common grounding network.
KTX산천 고속차량에서 사용하는 전력변환시스템은 전력전자기술, 고속 대용량 반도체소자 및 마이크로프로세서의 기술발달에 힘입어 높은 성능과 효율, 안전성, 에너지 소비측면에서 뛰어난 제어능력을 갖추게 되었다. 하지만 고속스위칭소자인 IGBT를 사용함에 따라 발생하는 고조파로 인해 전기차량은 물론 변전소, 신호시스템, 데이터전송 및 감시시스템 등 선로변 신호설비에 문제를 야기시켰다. 특히 전력변환장치의 정수배 부근 주파수에서 발생하는 귀선전류고조파의 영향으로 TI-21 무절연AF궤도회로가 부정 동작하는 사례가 발생되었다. 본 논문은 고속전기차량과 궤도회로간 귀선전류고조파 이동경로 분석을 위하여 실제 현장에서 측정 및 분석방법을 제시하였다. 이러한 분석결과는 향후 신규로 도입되는 고속전기차량, AF궤도회로, 공동접지망 설계 시 폭넓게 반영될 것으로 기대된다.
- J.S. Choi, S.B. Lee, B.-g. Kim, T.H. Lee, J.Y. Ko (2013) A study on reliability insurance plan of AF track circuit(TI-21) about KTX-sancheon enectromagnetic interference, Journal of the spring conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Hoengseong, pp. 1279-1288.
- M.S. Kong, H.B. Kim (2013) Electromagnetic compatibility between rolling stock and trackside signaling system, Journal of the autumn conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Daegu, pp. 1913-1918.
- J.S. Choi, H.S. Kim, M.S. Kong, S.J. Lee, U.R. Son (2014) A study on analysis travel tath return current harmonics between ktx sanchun and TI21 AF track circuit, Journal of the spring conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Changwon, pp. 1582-1590.
- H.B. Kim, M.S. Kong, J.S. Choi, H.-S. Kim (2014) A study on measurement and analysis of harmonics in substation, Journal of the spring conference of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Enginners, Mokpo, pp. 260-261.
- J.H. Beak, Y.K. Kim, Y.K. Yoon, D.W. Jang, et al. (2013) Analysis of return current effect for AF non-insulated track circuit in ITX vehicle operation, Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 62(4), pp. 584-590. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.4.584
- J.H. Baek, Y.K. Kim, S.C. Oh, H.J. Jo, et al. (2011) Analysis of return current for rolling stock operation on electrical railroads, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 12(9), pp. 4112-4118. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.9.4112
- J.H. Baek (2012) Analysis of harmonic frequency for return current on the track circuit in electrical railway system, Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 61(5), pp. 698-704. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.5.698
- Y.K. Kim, J.H. Baek (2010) Analysis of return current by common earth on electrical line of the gyeongbu line, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 11(12), pp. 4968-4974. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.12.4968