- Volume 35 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Estimation of target distance based on fractional Fourier transform analysis of active sonar linear frequency modulation signals
능동소나 linear frequency modulation 신호의 fractional Fourier transform 분석에 기반한 표적의 거리 추정
Hyung, Sungwoong;Park, Myungho;Hwang, Soobok;Bae, Keunsung
- Received : 2015.10.08
- Accepted : 2015.12.14
- Published : 2016.01.31
As a generalized form of the conventional Fourier transform, fractional Fourier transform (FrFT) can analyze a signal at intermediate domain between time and frequency domains with a transform order
FrFT;Time-frequency domain;LFM;Active sonar;Target detection
- H. M. Ozaktas, Z. Zalevsky, and M. A. Kutay, The Fractional Fourier Transform with Applications in Optics and Signal Processing (John Wiley, Chichester, New York, USA, 2001), pp. 117-137.
- C. Capus and K. Brown, "Fractional Fourier transform of the Gaussian and fractional domain signal support," IEE Proc.-Vis. Image Signal Process., 150, 99-106 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-vis:20030313
- A. W. Lohmann, D. Mendlovic, Z. Zalevsky, and R. G. Dorsch, "Some important fractional transformations for signal processing," Optics Comm., 125, 18-20 (1996). https://doi.org/10.1016/0030-4018(95)00748-2
- V. Katkovnik, "A new form of the Fourier transform for time-varying frequency estimation," 1995 URSI International Symposium on. IEEE, 3, 179-182 (1995).
- R. Jacob, A. Unnikrishnan, and T. Thomas, Development of Time-Frequency Techniques for Sonar Applications, (Ph.D. thesis, Cochin University, 2010).
- J. W. Seok, T. H. Kim, and K. S. Bae, "LFM Signal Separation Using Fractional Fourier Transform" (in Korean), J. Korea Inst. Inf. Commun. Eng., 17, 540-545 (2013). https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.3.540
- S. W. Hyung, K. S. Bae, S. B. Hwang, and M. H. Park, "Detection Method of LFM Signal Interval from Noisy Received Signal" (in Korean), 2015 IEIE Summer Conference, 2015, 525-526 (2015).
Supported by : 국방과학연구소