- Volume 11 Issue 3
본 논문에서는 전이규칙이 모두 102인 Uniform CA(Uniform Cellular Automata, UCA)
셀룰라 오토마타;최소 다항식;여원 CA;사이클 구조
- S. Cho, U. Choi, Y. Hwang, and H. Kim, "Analysis of hybrid group cellular automata," International Conference on Cellular Automata for Research and Industry(ACRI) 2006, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4173, Perpignan, France, September, 2006, Proceedings, pp. 222-231.
- S. Cho, U. Choi, H. Kim, and Y. Hwang, "Analysis of complemented CA derived from linear hybrid group CA," Computers Math. Appli., vol. 53, 2007, pp. 54-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2006.04.027
- S. Cho, U. Choi, H. Kim, Y. Hwang, J. Kim, and S. Heo, "New synthesis of one-dimensional 90/150 linear hybrid group cellular automata," Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, IEEE Trans., vol. 26, no. 9, 2007, pp. 1720-1724. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCAD.2007.895784
- Y. Hwang, U. Choi, and S. Cho, "D1-MACA based Two-Class Pattern Classifier," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 3, no. 4, 2008, pp. 254-259.
- Y. Hwang, S. Cho, and U. Choi, "Multiple Attractor CA based Pattern Classifier," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 5, no. 3, 2010, pp. 315-320.
- S. Kwon, S. Cho, U. Choi, H. Kim, and N. Kim, "Generation of Pattern Classifier using LFSRs," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014, pp. 673-679. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.6.673
- N. Ganguly, "Cellular automata evolution: theory and applications in pattern recognition and classification," Ph.D's Thesis, Bengal Engineering College, India, 2004.
- S. Nandi, S. Roy, S. Nath, S. Chakraborty, W. Karaa, and N. Dey, "1-D Group Cellular Automata based Image Encryption Technique," IEEE Int. Conf. on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies, Kanyakumari, India, July, 2014, pp. 521-526.
- J. Jin, "Image Encryption Method based on Elementary Cellular Automata," Optics and Lasers in Engineering, vol. 50, no. 12, 2012, pp. 1836-1843. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlaseng.2012.06.002
- T. Nam, S. Kim, and S. Cho, "Image Encryption using Complemented MLCA based on IBCA and 2D CAT," J. of The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, vol. 46-SP, no. 4, 2009, pp. 34-41.
- S. Roy, S. Nandi, J. Dansana, and P. Pattnaik, "Application of Cellular Automata in Symmetric Key Cryptography," IEEE Int. Conf. on Communication and Signal Processing, April 3-5, 2014, India, pp. 572-576.
- P. Chaudhuri, D. Choudhury, S. Nandi, and S. Chattopadhyay, Additive cellular automata theory and applications vol. 1. California, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1997.
- B. Elspas, "The theory of autonomous linear sequential networks," TRE Trans. Circuits, CT-6, no. 1, 1959, pp. 45-60.
- U. Choi, S. Cho, and G. Kong, "Analysis of Characteristic Polynomial of Cellular Automata with Symmetrical Transition Rules," Proc. of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, vol. 18, no. 1, 2015, pp. 85-93.
- M. Kwon, S. Cho, H. Kim, U. Choi, and G. Kong, "Analysis of Complemented Group CA derived from 90/150 Group CA," J. Appl. Math. & Informatics(accepted).