- Volume 11 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Study on Sea Level Changes in Korean Peninsula by Using Satellite Altimetry Data
위성 고도계 자료를 활용한 한반도 해수면 높이 변동 연구
Hwang, Do-Hyun;Yoon, Hong-Joo;Seo, Won-Chan
- Received : 2016.02.03
- Accepted : 2016.03.24
- Published : 2016.03.31
Sea level is upward trend since the end of 19th century, it is accelerating after 20th century. Because sea level height has regional differences, we concerned sea level change in Korean Peninsula. We used Topex/Poseidon, Jason-1 and Jason-2 satellite altimetry data which has
Sea Level;Climate Change;Korean Peninsula;Altimetry
- P. Prandi, A. Cazenave, and M. Becker. "Is coastal mean sea level rising faster than the global mean? A comparison between tide gauges and satellite altimetry over 1993-2007," Geophysical Research Letters, vol. 36, no. 5, 2009, L05602.
- J. Yoon and S. Kim, "Analysis of Long Period Sea Level Variation on Tidal Station around the Korea Peninsula," Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, vol. 12, no. 3, 2012, pp. 299-305. https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.3.299
- S. Kang, J. Cherniawsky, M. Foreman, H. Min, C. Kim, and H. Kwang, "Patterns of recent sea level rise in the East/Japan Sea from satellite altimetry and in situ data," J. of Geophysical Research: Oceans(1978-2012), vol. 110, no. C7, 2005, C07002.
- S. Chung and H. Chung, "Online Identification for Normal and Abnormal Status of Water Quality on Ocean USN," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronics Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no. 4, 2012, pp. 905-915.
- H. Youn, C. Kang, and D. Gil, "The Method on System Construction for the Marine Total Information Network in Korea," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronics Communication Sciences, vol. 1, no. 1, 2006, pp. 87-92.
- B. Kim, D. Hwang, H. Yoon, and W. Seo, "A study on suitability selection of artificial reef by GIS," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronics Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015, pp. 629-636. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.5.629
- M. Jung and E. Chang, "Land-Cover Vegetation Change Detection based on Harmonic Analysis of MODIS NDVI Time Series Data," Korean J. of Remote Sensing, vol. 29, no. 4, 2013, pp. 351-360. https://doi.org/10.7780/kjrs.2013.29.4.1
Supported by : 부경대학교