- Volume 11 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effective real-time identification using Bayesian statistical methods gaze Network
베이지안 통계적 방안 네트워크를 이용한 효과적인 실시간 시선 식별
- Received : 2016.02.12
- Accepted : 2016.03.24
- Published : 2016.03.31
In this paper, we propose a GRNN(: Generalized Regression Neural Network) algorithms for new eyes and face recognition identification system to solve the points that need corrective action in accordance with the existing problems of facial movements gaze upon it difficult to identify the user and. Using a Kalman filter structural information elements of a face feature to determine the authenticity of the face was estimated future location using the location information of the current head and the treatment time is relatively fast horizontal and vertical elements of the face using a histogram analysis the detected. And the light obtained by configuring the infrared illuminator pupil effects in real-time detection of the pupil, the pupil tracking was - to extract the text print vector.
Bayesian;Neural Networks;Kalman Filter;Real-Time
- J. Lee, K. Jeong, G. Park, and K. Sohn, "A Quantitative Reliability Analysis of FPGA-based Controller for applying to Nuclear Instrumentation and Control System," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014, pp. 1117-1123. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.10.1117
- K. Sung and T. Poggio, "Example-based learning for view-based human face detection," IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 20 issue 1, Jan. 2008, pp. 39-51.
- T. Yamaguchi, M.Tominage, K, Mrakami, and H. Koshimizu, "Regeneration of facial image eye-contacting with partner on TV Confernce environment," IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Chicago, USA, Sept. 2006, pp. 1169-1174.
- M. Faruqe and M. Hasan, "Face Recognition Using PCA and SVM," Anti-counterfeiting, Security, and Identification in Communication, 2009. ASID 2009. 3rd Int. Conf. on, Hong Kong, Aug. 2009, pp. 97-101.
- J. Yang and J. Yang, "Why can LDA be performed in PCA transformed space?," Pattern Recognition, vol. 36, no. 2, Feb. 2003, pp. 563-566. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0031-3203(02)00048-1
- V. Napnik, The Natue of Statistical Learning Theory. New York: Springer-verlag, 1995.
- P. Liao, J. Liu, M. Wang, J. Ma, and W. Zhang, "Ensemble local fractional LDA for Face Recognition," Computer Science and Automation Engineering(CSAE), 2012 IEEE Int. Conf. on, Zhangjiajie, China, vol. 3, May 2012, pp. 586-590.
- C. Liu and H. Wechsler, "Independent component analysis of Gabor feature for face recognition," IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, vol. 14, no. 4, July 2003, pp. 919-928. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNN.2003.813829
- S. El-Khamy, O. Alim, and M. Saii, "Neural Network Face Recognition Using Statistical Feature Extraction," Radio Science Conf., 2000. 17th NRSC '2000. Seventeenth National, Brisbane, Australia, Feb. 2000, pp. C31/1-C31/8.
- E. Osuna, R. Freund, and F. Girosi, "Training Support Vector Machines: An application ot face detection," Proc. IEEE. Computer Society Conf. on. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition(CVPR), San Juan, Puerto Reco. June 1997, pp. 130-136.
- M. Yang, "Kernel Eigenfaces vs, Kernal Fisherfaces: Face Recognition Using kernal Methods, Automatrix Face and Gesture Recognition," 202, Proc. Fourth IEEE Int. Conf., Washinton D.C., USA, May 2002.
- H. Kim, "Vocal Separation in Music Using SVM and Selective Frequency Subtraction," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 1, 2015, pp. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.1.1
- J. Jo, "A Car License Plate Recognition Using Colors Information, Morphological Characteristic and Neural Network," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 5, no. 3, 2010, pp. 304-308.
- H. Park, "A User Adaptation Method for Hand Shape Recognition Using Wrist-Mounted Camera," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 6, 2013, pp. 805-814. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.6.805