- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
사산 후 부정맥 여자환자 치험 1례
Kim, Joon-Ho;Kang, Na-Hoon;Park, Kang-In;Pak, Youn-Kyung;Hwang, Deok-Sang;Lee, Jin-Moo;Lee, Chang-Hoon;Lee, Kyung-Sub;Jang, Jun-Bock
- 투고 : 2016.01.19
- 심사 : 2016.02.06
- 발행 : 2016.02.27
Objectives Arrhythmia can occur frequently when state of pregnancy or after carriage, but it is rare that the symptom continues. We have a case of arrhythmia, which occurred after stillbirth and has lasted for about 4 months, treated by Korean medicine treatment, so we report a case on arrhythmia occurred after stillbirth.Methods Patient, who suffered from arrhythmia after stillbirth, was enrolled in this study. She received Korean medicine therapies such as herbal medicine, acupuncture and negative cupping.Results Discomfort and frequency of arrhythmia was reduced by Korean medicine therapiesConclusions The present study suggests that Korean medicine therapies have a effect on arrhythmia caused by stillbirth.
arrhythmia;stillbirth;Korean medicine therapy
- Kim KM, et al. A Investigation into Arrhythmia between East and West medicine. The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine. 2000;21(5):747-63.
- Ferrero S, et al. Maternal arrhythmias during pregnancy. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics. 2004;269(4):244-53.
- Kim HK, et al. Effects of Sa-am acupuncture (Damjeonggyeok) on autonomic nervous system in night nurses. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture and Moxibustion Society. 2007;24(4):13-23.
- Kim WH. Hanuihakwonlon. Seoul: Seongbosa. 2001:161-2.
- Jung IC, et al. The effect of Sa-am acupuncture Simjeongkyeok treatment for major symptom of Hwa-byung. The Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2008;19(1):1-18.
- Kim HK. Hwaltoosaamchimbub. Seoul: Sinnongboncho. 2001:92-3, 78-80.
- Kron J, Jamie BC. Arrhythmias in the pregnant patient: Current concepts in evaluation and management. Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology. 2007;19(2):95-107. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10840-007-9139-4
- Sternfeld M, et al. Acupuncture & supraventricular tachycardia. Am J Acupunct. 1989;17:119-24.
- Gao Z, et al. Acupuncture treatment of 54 cases of sinus bradycardia. J Tradit Chin Med. 1987;7:185-9.
- VanWormer AM, et al. The effects of acupuncture on cardiac arrhythmias: a literature review. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care. 2008;37(6):425-31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2007.11.002
- Xu J, Wu H. Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 2009;6(1):56-61.
- Zhang YF, et al. Acupuncture plus cupping for treating insomnia in college students. J Tradit Chin Med. 2010; 30(3):185-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0254-6272(10)60038-6
- Lee EJ, et al. The Clinical Effects of Cupping Therapy at Bedtime for Sleep Disorder Induced by Traffic Accidents. The Journal of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine. 2010;20(1):193-208.
- Heo J. Donguibogam. Seoul:Bubin. 2012:1656.
- Lim SR. Effect of Samulanshintang(SA) on Stressed Rats. Insitiute of Oriental Medicine of Daejeon University. 2001;10(1):489-94.
- Lee SY, et al. Effects of Ondamtang, Samulansintang and Shihosogansan Water Extract on the Obesity and Stress. The Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 1992;3(1):25-45.
- Yoo CY, et al. A study of Clinical Effect in Kwi-Bi-Tang and Sa-Mul-An-Shin-Tang. The Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 1993;4(1):135-53.