- Volume 53 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Curved Hull Plate Forming based on SOAP Internet Services
인터넷 서비스 기반의 선체외판 가공 연구
- Received : 2015.05.01
- Accepted : 2016.02.03
- Published : 2016.02.20
Fabrication of the hull plate demands a lot of man-hour and a high degree of technology. In recent years, commercial shipping orders have been fallen because of intensifying competition with low price of order and labor cost. In order to solve this problem, a countermeasure such as a cost reduction is required. In this study, we are dealing with the method of supplying the forming information of the hull to the production site. We reviewed studies of hull forming that have been proposed so far to develop a method for providing hull forming information. On the basis of given production plans from the production site of shipyard, we discuss how to convert shell plate to production plan. Then, we will discuss the efficiency of the distribution method through the network about the method of hull forming. Thus, we have modified the distribution method which was proposed before. Finally, we will introduce the enhanced method for providing fabrication information of the hull plate to the small and medium-sized shipyards.
Ship hull plate forming;Web services;Reconstruction surface;Shell template Offset
- Kim, J.T., 2015. e-Design and Defect detection, Prototyping support Lab. KITECH report No PJC1409. Asan: KITECH.
- Lee, J.H. & Shin, J.G. 2002. Relations between Input Parameters and Residual Deformations in Line Heating Process Using Finite Element Method and Multi-variate Analysis. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 39(2), pp.69-80. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2002.39.2.069
- Lee, K.H. Kim, H.S. Oh, J. & Park, J.H., 2006. Network-based Simulation System Framework for the Safety Assessment of Ship and Visualization Method. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 43(5), pp.619-629. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2006.43.5.619
- Lee, S.S. Lee, J.K. Lee K.H. Park, J.W. & Kim, S.Y., 2004. Collaborative Ship Design System-based on Internet Environments. Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, 9(4), pp.406-415.
- Lee, K.H. Lee, S.S. & Lee, J.K., 2001. Collaborative Ship Design System-Based on Internet Environments. Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, 6(3), pp.198-205.
- Manes, A.T., 2003. Web Services. Addison-Wesley: NewYork.
- Kim, D.G., 2011. OpenCV Programming. Kame: Seoul.
- Shin, J.G. & Ryu, C.H. 2000. Nonlinear Kinematic Analysis of the Deformation of Plates for the Ship Hull Fabrication. Journal of Ship Research, 44(4), pp.270-277.
- Yun, D.K. Shin, J.G. & Ryu, C.H., 1999. A Determination of Approximated Cylindrical Surfaces of Doubly Curved Surfaces for the Least Line Heating. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 36(3), pp.134-143.
- Grosso, W., 2002. Java RMI. O’Reilly: Cambridge.
- Henning, D.G., 1999. Advanced CORBA Programming with C++. Addison-Wesley: NewYork.
- Jonathan, P., 1998. Professional DCOM Application Development. Wrox: NewYork.
- Kim, C.S. & Shin, J.G., 2015. Determination of Plates with Inflection Lines for Hull Plate Forming. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 52(5), pp.365-371. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2015.52.5.365
- Noh, J.K., 2009. (A) methodology of development of automated curved hull plates forming system based on systems engineering process using the axiomatic design. Ph.D Thesis. Seoul National University.
- Park, C.K., 2010. A Study on the Application of Engineering Design Problem Using Web Service. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 47(6), pp.831-835. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2010.47.6.831
- Ryu, C.H., 2002. Consistent algorithm for unfolded flat shape of curved ship′s hull shells by minimizing strain energy. Ph.D Thesis. Seoul National University.
Grant : BK21플러스
Supported by : 서울대학교