- Volume 40 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Control of Inertially Stabilized Platform Using Disturbance Torque Estimation and Compensation
외란토크 추정 및 보상을 이용한 관성안정화 플랫폼의 제어
- Received : 2014.11.21
- Accepted : 2015.11.18
- Published : 2016.01.01
In this study, we propose a control algorithm for Inertially Stabilized Platforms (ISP), which combines Disturbance Observer (DOB) with conventional proportional integral derivative (PID) control algorithm. A single axis ISP system was constructed using a direct drive motor. The joint friction was modeled as a nonlinear function of joint speed while the accuracy of the model was verified through experiments and simulation. In addition, various Q-filters, which have different orders and relative degrees of freedom (DOF), were implemented. The stability and performance of the ISP were compared through experimental study. The performance of the proposed PID-plus-DOB algorithm was compared with the experimental results of the conventional double loop PID control under artificial vehicle motion provided motion simulator with six DOF.
Inertially Stabilized Plotform;Disturbance Torque Estimation;Disturbance Torque Compensation Control;Stabilization;6 DOF Simulator;Control Simulation Test Bed
- Yosida, T., Ohata, K. and Ueba, M., 2005, "Highly Accurate and Cost-Effective Auto-Tracking Antenna System for Satellite Broadband Communication on Vessels," NTT Technical Review, Vol. 3, No. 9 pp.60-71.
- Hilkert, J. M., 2008, "Inertially Stabilized Platform Technology," IEEE Control System Magazine, pp. 26-46.
- Nakao, M., Ohnishi, K. and Miyuki, K., 1987, "A Robust Decentralized Joint Control Based on Interference Estimation," Proc. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 4, pp. 326-331.
- Hurak, Z. and Rezac, M., 2012, "Image-Based Pointing and Tracking for Inertially Stabilized Airborne Camera Platform," IEEE Transactions On System Technology, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 1146-1159. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCST.2011.2164541
- Crag, K., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, "http://multimechatronics.com/images/uploads/mech_n/Sensor_Fusion.pdf."
- Lee, H., 1994, "Robust Digital Tracking Controllers for High-Speed, High-Accuracy Positioning System," Ph. D Thesis, Dept. of Mechanical Engr. U. C. Berkeley.
- Lee, H., Oh, Y. and Song, J., 2010, "Torque Sensor Based Robot Arm Control Using Disturbance Observer," International Conference on Control Automation and Systems, pp. 1697-1700.
- Umeno, T. and Hori, Y., 1991, "Robust Speed Control of DC Servo Motors Using Modern Two Degree of Freedom Controller Design," IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 38, pp. 363-368. https://doi.org/10.1109/41.97556
- Nakashima, T., Chang, M.-C. and Hong, S.-K., 2004, "Design and Performance Evaluation of a Complementary Filter for Inverted Pendulum Control with Inertial Sensors," 2004 Conference on Information and Control Systems, Vol. 2004, No. 11, pp. 544-546.
- Park, J.-K. and Jung, S., 2008, "A Design Approach of the Disturbance Observer for the Electro-optical Tracking System," International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems 2008, pp. 497-502.
Supported by : 한국연구재단