- Volume 40 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Passive Maglev Carrier Control with Consideration of Pitch Motion
피치 운동을 고려한 자기부상 수동형 이송자 제어
Lee, Younghak;Kim, Chang-Hyun;Ha, Chang-Wan;Park, Doh-Young;Yang, Seok-Jo;Lim, Jaewon
- Received : 2015.07.21
- Accepted : 2015.12.16
- Published : 2016.02.01
This research aims to develop core technologies for passive carrier (no power in carrier itself) transfer system. The technologies are passive levitation, propulsion, and guidance, which can be great benefits for semiconductor and display manufacturing industries. Passive maglev carrier is necessary to precise position control for quiet and stable transfer operation. However, the structural characteristics of carrier and the installation errors of gap sensors cause the pitch motion. Hence, the controller design in consideration of pitch motion is required. This study deals with the reduction control of carrier pitch motion. PDA controller and PDA controller with pitch control are proposed to compare the pitch angle analysis. The pitch angle and the levitation precision are measured by experiment. Finally, the optimized design of pitch controller is presented and the effects are discussed.
Maglev;Passive Maglev Transfer System;Passive Maglev Carrier;Pitch Motion;Pitch Control
- Kim, C. H., Lee, J. M. and Han, H. S., 2011, "Development of a Maglev LCD Glass Conveyor," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol.47, No.4, pp. 581-587.
- Kim, C. H., Kim, K. J., Lee, Y. H., Han, H. S. and Park, D. Y., 2013, "Dynamic Simulation of Discontinuously Arranged Electromagnets for Passive Tray Levitation," Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.10, No.57, pp. 341-344.
- Morishita, M., Azukizawa, T., Kanda, S., Tamura, N. and Yokoyama, T., 1989, "A New Maglev System for Magnetically Levitated Carrier System," IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., Vol.38, No.4, pp. 230-236. https://doi.org/10.1109/25.45486
- Ebihara, D., Kawaguchi, H., Muraguchi, Y. and Watada, M., 1993, "Transportation Technique for Magnetically Levitated Thin Iron Plates," IEEE J. Magnetics, Vol.29, No.6, pp. 274.
- Hayashiya, H., Ariki, N., Paddison, J.E., Ohsaki, H., and Masada, E., 1996, "Magnetic Levitation of a Flexible Steel Plate with a Vibration Supperessing Magnet," IEEE J. Magnetics, Vol. 32, No. 5
- Park, J. W., Kim, C. H., Park, D. Y. and Ahn, C. S., 2011, "Controller Design with High Fidelity Model for a Passive Maglev Tray System," International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol.15, No.8, pp. 1521-1528.
- Park, J. S., Kim, J. S. and Lee, J. K., 2001, "Robust Control of Maglev Vehicles with Multimagnets Using Separate Control Techniques," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. International Journal, Vol.15, No.9, pp. 1240-1247.
- Lee, A. C., Hsiao, F.Z. and Ko, D., 1994, "Analysis and Testing of Magnetic Bearing with Permanent Magnets for Bias," JSME International Journal, Vol.37, No.4, pp. 774-782.
- Son, Y. W., Park, K. H. and Lee, S. K., 1996, "Magnetically Levitated Transport System for Linear & Curvilinear Motion Using Freecontroller Carrier," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, pp. 527-532.
- Ahn, C. S., 2015, "Control Strategy and Algorithm for Levitation of Over-Actuated Passive Maglev Tray System," J. Korean Soc. Precis. Eng., Vol.32, No.6, pp. 553-562. https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2015.32.6.553
- Ha, C. W., Kim, C. H., Cho, J. M., Lim, J. W. and Han, H. S., 2015, "Magnetic Levitation Control Through the Introduction of Bogie Pitch Motion into a Control Law," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 175-185. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.3.175
- Sinha, P. K., 1987, Electromagnetic Suspension Dynamics & Control, Peter Peregrinus Ltd, London, United Kingdom, pp. 53-72.
- Han, J. B., Kim, K. J., Han, H. S. and Kim, S. S., 2014, "Parametric Study of Curved Guideways for Urban Maglev Vehicle," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol.38, No.3, pp. 329-335.
- Han, J. B., Lee, J. M., Han, H. S., Kim, S. S., Yang, S. J. and Kim, K. J., 2014, "Study on Running Safety of EMS-Type Maglev Vehicle Traveling over a Switching System," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol.38, No.11, pp. 1309-1315. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2014.38.11.1309
- Han, H. S., 2003, "A Study on the Dynamic Modeling of a Magnetic Levitation Vehicle," JSME International, Vol.46, No.4, pp. 1497-1501. https://doi.org/10.1299/jsmec.46.1497
- Development of Algorithm to Estimate Sensor Offset in Maglev Tray System vol.19, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-018-0042-y
Supported by : 한국기계연구원