- Volume 32 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the MC Design Application for Standardization of Exterior Building Materials of Modular Housing
모듈라 주택의 외장재 표준화를 위한 MC설계 적용 연구
- Lee, Jun-Sik ;
- Lim, Seok-Ho ;
- Chung, Jae-Hee
- 이준식 ;
- 임석호 ;
- Received : 2015.08.13
- Accepted : 2016.03.15
- Published : 2016.03.30
Domestic modular buildings had difficulties at getting economic advantage, construction and good quality of modular housing because of inappropriate designs and material specifications. This was because of inappropriate design of exterior material and inappropriate window and door specifications. Studies on domestic modular housing could investigate actual conditions of domestic modular housing. The exterior material of modular housing should be standardized to improve beauty of existing modular housing and to lower expenses, and elevation plan should give prototype. Studies on existing modular building plans set module unit standard and modular coordination design standard, and suggested modular housing types for specific facilities, and did not research prototype for modular housing based on standardization and beauty. Therefore, this study investigated modular housing by literature to find out reformation by case study and standardization at home and abroad and to give prototype by exterior material standardization and elevation plan.
Modular Housing;Standardization;MC Design
- Kim, J., & Jun, N. (2010). A Study on the Elevation and Facade Design Factors of European Multistory-Housing, Journal of the Korea Housing Association, 21(5)23-33.
- Kim, D., Seo, H., Kim, J., & Kim, J. (2012). A Study for Analysis about Hindrance Factor of the Modular Construction in Korea, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 32(2)625-626.
- Kim, D., Lee, J., Kim, J., & Kim, J. (2014). Marketing Strategy and Influential Factors based on the Attributes of Unit Modular System, Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 15(1)78-86. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2014.15.1.078
- Lee, C., & Lim, S. (2013). A Study of MC design application od modular construction, The Koraea Institute of Ecological Achitecture And Environment, 13(6).
- Lee, D., & Ock, J. (2014). A Study on the Application of the In-Fill Construction Method to High-Rise Unit Modular Buildings, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea,30(3)105-114.
- Lee, C. H., & Lim, S. H. (2012). A study on the Modular Coordination Design using Discontinuous Double Grides, Journal of the Korea Housing Association 24(2) , Planning and Design Section,199-202.
- Lee, G., & Lim, S. (2011). A Study on the Standard Last Finish and the Reference Planefor the Standardization of Housing, Journal of the Korea Housing Association, 27(2)23-32.
- Lim, S. (2009). A Study on the Standardization of Construction Material by the Use of Three-tier Classification System of Korean Industrial Standard. Journal of the Korea Housing Association, 2009(1)236-239.
- Mun, Y., Kim, M., & Park, M. (2013). Domestic and Foreign Case Studies for the Improvement of Unit Modular Housing, Journal of the Korea Housing Association, 29(10)65-73.
- Park, S., & Oh, S. (2012). A Study of the Modular Architecture Units for Collective Habitation, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 33(2)129-130.
- Park, J., & Kim, S. (2013). Methods and Guidelines for the Design and Development of New Hanok Modular Coordination, Korea institute of Interior Design, 15(1)23-27.
- Song, Y., Lee, W., & Lim, S. (2011). A Study of the Antarctica Camp Design, Manufacture Using Modular Method, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 27(10)85-93.
- Yeo, M. (2008). A study on the dimension of various modules in modular buildings : focused on school facility
- Wang, W., & Lim, S. (2014). A Study on the Space Expansion of Temporary Housing to Utilize Modular mock-up, Journal of the Korea Housing Association, 30(4)103-111.
Supported by : 국토교통부