- Volume 32 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Assessment Level of Technology & Risk and Actual Tracking of Infrastructure Based on Face to Face Interview Refugees of North Korean
북한 인프라 스톡의 실태추적에 의한 기술 및 위험수준 평가
- Lee, Jeong-Seok ;
- Kim, Mi-Na
- 이정석 ;
- Received : 2015.12.31
- Accepted : 2016.03.07
- Published : 2016.03.30
Park Geun-hye President emphasized "Eurasian Initiatives" and advocated cooperative exchange the South and North at groundbreaking ceremony of Gyeongwon-line railway restoration in August 2015. Also, the discussion and interest relation to reunification of the government and academia including korean people have been actively developed. Therefore, this study asserts the necessity and importance of infrastructure establishment in the Korean Peninsula. Accordingly, The purpose of this study is to investigate the current status for the whole facilities including the main SOC of the North Korean and to Predict on the technology and risk Level of Infrastructure Based on face to face interview refugees of North Korean.
Korean Peninsula;Infrastructure facilities;Actual condition survey;Refugees of North Korean
- An, B. M. (2015). North Korea's transportation Story, Institute for Unification Education.
- An, B. M. (2015). North Korea's transportation infrastructure Current Status and Challenges, The Korea Transport Institute.
- An, B. M. (2008). Development on interoperability of pragmatic approach for Trans-Korean & Trans-Asian railway, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Hu, J. H. (2013). Research for the North Korean Water and Wastewater Infrastructure, Seoul National University.
- Hwang, J. H. (2010). Standardization Study Construction Technology Port Area of North and South Korea, Korea Institute of Maritime and Fisheries Technology.
- Kim, J. C. (2006). Research on Beginning of Scheduled Air Transportation Service between South and North Korea, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Kim, S. C. (2015). North Korea's Construction and Infrastructure Overview Status, North Korea Development Institute Corporation.
- Kim, S. J. (2001). A study on the cooperation of electric power plant construction between South and North Koreas, Yonsei University.
- KISTEC (2015). The Strategy for Establishment of Construction Infrastructure to Preparing Unification in the Korean Peninsula, Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation.
- Korea institute of science and technology evaluation and planning(2013), 2012 Evaluation of Technical levels, 120 countries National Strategic Technology.
- Kweon, Y. M. (2008). Set-up of south-north road traffic construction specification, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Kweon, Y. I. (2008). A study of the South and North Korea's Logistics Focus on factors for investment in North Korea, Incheon University.
- Lee, J. S., Kim M. N., Shin C. S. (2015). The Strategy for Development of Infrastructure Facilities according to survey method of actual condition the North Korea, Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation.
- Lee, J. S., Kim M. N., Yoon T. K. (2015). The KISTEC' Role and Strategy for Establishment of Construction Infrastructure to Preparing Unification in the Korean Peninsula, Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation.
- National Statistical Office(2015), 2014 North Korea's key statistical indicators.
- Park, Y. S. (2014). Analysis of South and North Koreas Construction Cooperation Case and a Development Scheme for Industrial Complex in North, Construction and Economy Research Institute of Korea.
- Park, Y. S. (2015). Status and introduction of construction market of the North Korean, Construction and Economy Research Institute of Korea.
- Sagong, H. S. (2006). Methods to survey on the status of use of territory in North Korea, The Korea Transport Institute.
- The bank of Korea (2015). ECOS, Economic Statistics System, Retrieved June 1, 2015 from http://ecos.bok.or.kr.
- The Ministry of Unification (2015). Statistics Comparison of North and South Korea, Retrieved June 1, 2015 from http://nkinfo.unikorea.go.kr.
- The Korea Herald (2015). CIA director neither confirms nor denies U.S. role in N. Korea's Internet outage, Retrieved March 23, 2015 from http://www.koreaherald.com.
Supported by : 한국시설안전공단