- Volume 21 Issue 3
In this paper, DC-PLC typed one-wire controller was designed and manufactured especially for In-vehicle safe devices. One-wire by DC-PLC scheme is to be used as a power supply and ground to process the sensor data and to operate the vehicle actuators. To avoid complicate wires, we use the conventional wires without installing extra communication lines. The data collected from the sensors are transmitted to the main controller, processed by programming, and run the actuators corresponding to the commands sending to vehicle control board. The proposed method shows that only One-wire without requiring several wires make In-vehicle control devices simple and reduce the damage due to the loss of the wiring.
DC-PLC;One-wire;In-vehicle control circuit;Vehicle grounding;Vehicle controller manufacture
- KISA Report, http://www.kisa.or.kr/public/library
- B. G. Kwon, S. C. Lee, and K. B. Park, "Trends in Power Line Communication Network Technology," Proceeding of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, pp. 169-171, July 2007.
- H. G. Woo, "Power Line Communication Technology and Business Outlook,", Journal of Electrical world Monthly magazine, pp. 23-29, Oct. 2001.
- K. H. Kim, and H. M. Oh, "Research and Development Trends of Power Line Communication
- S. Y. Lee, "A Study on vehicle CAN communication using DC-power line communication," Master thesis, Chonbuk National University, Chonju, 2007.
- S. J. Kwon, "PLT(Power Line Communication Technology) and Application," Special Editon of Monthly of Electrical Technology and Information, Vol. 176, May 2009.
- J. M. Yun, J. Y. Lee, and J. M. Lee, "A Study on the DC Power Line Communication," Proceeding of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, pp. 205-210, Dec. 2004.
- Y. W. Jung, "PLC Technical Trend and Future Development Direction," http://www.zeus.go.kr/
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Korea Small and Medium Business Administration